It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FINALLY. Terraria.

I'm done!

Got all i wanted now i can sleep again..

goodnight gog
kimyeongtae: Very nice girls here, I guess! Korean girls are nice too, though. lol I'm into collecting too, when I'm not taking care of my kids (which means, very rarely these days). If you ever make a trip here, I can give you some tips on getting around Tokyo! And yes, Italians have a good reputation here!
Shendue: Actually, i've always thought that Korean women are, generally speaking, cuter than japanese ones, but don't tell them i said it! ;P
Thanks a lot for your offer of giving me some tips, that's very nice from you, arigatou gozaimasu.
How old are your kids?
The oldest is in kindergarten! With work and kids, there's so little time to play games. Couldn't be any happier with my life tho!
mailman27: There's Terrarria. Wasn't someone waiting for that?
*raises hand* :)
zenwan: Hello, I'm new, but I have spent hours reading the posts. This thread is more fun than playing most games, and has kept me entertained while I waited for games to come up.

I missed the last one I tried to buy, clicked on the buy button and the wheels just went round and round and round until I finally refreshed the page to find GOG telling me that I had missed my chance and I could either pay the full price or buy something else or wait for a freebie. Freebie? Ha! Not one has come my way so far.

The game I lost was Children of the Nile, if anyone has an unwanted copy to sell or swap?
I did buy the next game that game up, which I didn't really want, so I could offer Clive Barker's Undying in exchange? Also several other games, which I can't recall off the top of my head, but I could name some in my morning. I'm not a night owl, and I've been up since 4am, so I'll have to check my library in the morning.

I missed Arcanum yesterday, when the GOG site wouldn't load, and I'm still hoping for Baldur's Gate to appear, also Long Live the Queen, but I think I'm hoping in vain...

I posted this once already, I thought, but it's missing. Lazarus kindly restored it for me, so I'm trying again..
HypersomniacLive: You might want to try thread for trading, and [url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread]this thread for gifting.
Thank you very much for your help, Hypersomniac - who is sleeping now, I see ;-).

I'm new to these forums, and this thread had grabbed me, so I hadn't looked around for others, my bad. I'll check them out.
ZaineH: 600 Terrarias? I wonder how fast that will sell. It's pretty fun, so go out and buy it!
I'm almost willing to bet it will still be there when I wake up in the morning. Hope I don't miss LOG2. I'll buy it at $24... but I'd prefer $9
Jenkinz: I'm back!
Has banished come up yet? See the list hasn't been updated.
zeroxxx: If it doesn't show up on GOG, it's on sale on Steam for 70% IIRC right now.
Thanks!
Pardon my ignorance, but what does IIRC mean?
and Steam doesn't show it as being on sale?
superstande: Mojo is a good game I hear. Got it from the last pro-mo. But it's notnox!
Did the fella who was eagerly waiting for Nox get it? I hope so
I don't know about other people, but I wanted it and I got it. Is Bad Mojo really good?
zeroxxx: If it doesn't show up on GOG, it's on sale on Steam for 70% IIRC right now.
Jenkinz: Thanks!
Pardon my ignorance, but what does IIRC mean?
and Steam doesn't show it as being on sale?
IIRC: If I Recall Correctly.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by bugamn
Tarnicus: That is what one of mine told me when I finally crashed out at 9am. She was thoroughly unimpressed that I chose to stay up all night having a blast on here instead of being her servant and blanket. When I awoke, she was in the same position as when I went to sleep; looking down condescendingly upon me as if I wasn't worthy of being in the same room as her! How dare I choose anything over her desires :P
trentonlf: I currently have two cats in my lap and one by my side curled up with 2 dogs at my feet. My babies don't let me forget they are here LOL ;)
Hehe 4 cats and 3 dogs in this household, part of the reason why I am heading to the bush for some solitude soon.

My post on the Can't Stop Buying Games Self-help Group thread. I think many people here could join this group. Even my stats on games owned has increased quite a bit since I wrote my post there. I NEED HELP! lol
superstande: Mojo is a good game I hear. Got it from the last pro-mo.
it must be, it always sells well, however I will never understand why, personally I'm hate cockroaches .... DX
One last note. If Shadowrun Dragonfall actualy does come up in the next 3-4 hours I would be very grateful if somebody could snack me a copy. I would try to repay the favor in some way. :)
mailman27: There's Terrarria. Wasn't someone waiting for that?
Someone was, no idea who, and as I already own it I purchased a spare copy just in case. I really shouldn't spend another thing but my "Ah f%&k it voice!" is strong and I am listening to it and continuing to spend :P
Looger23: Wow, I was able to take a bath between tetrobot and tetrobot.

Now give me bad mojo and banished, please.
Tarnicus: *Looger23 successfully casts Summon Bad Mojo*
Wild Surge, Spell cast 250 times

Look at what you done, don't you know how long it takes to clean them up?
This is to the best of my knowledge the current state of things. This would not be possible without IAmSinistars and cie efforts. Any error is mine.

Titles currently on sale:
Seasoned: Bad Mojo Redux
Fresh: Terraria

To come in current round:

Seasoned (3rd round):
7th Guest
Age of Wonders 2 The Wizard's Throne
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut
Bard's Tale, The
Battle Isle Platinum
Beyond Good & Evil
Black Mirror 2
Children of the Nile Complete
Clive Barker's Undying
Corsairs Gold
Dark Reign + Expansion
Darkstone
Deus Ex GOTY Edition
Dracula Trilogy
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition
Gex
Gobliiins Pack
Great Battles Collector's Edition
Haegemonia Gold Edition
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman Contracts
Hogs of War
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
Jade Empire: Special Edition
King of Dragon Pass
Knights and Merchants - The Peasants Rebellion
Labyrinth of Time, The
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One)
Little Big Adventure
Little Big Adventure 2
Monster Bash
Myst Masterpiece Edition
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
Nox
Pharaoh+Cleopatra
Realms of the Haunting
Red Faction
Red Faction 2
Return to Krondor
Return to Mysterious Island
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition
STAR WARS: X-Wing Special Edition
Sam and Max Hit the Road
Septerra Core
Seven Cities of Gold: Commemorative Edition
Shadow Man
SpellForce Platinum
Spycraft The Great Game
Stronghold HD
The Black Mirror
The Last Express
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Theme Park
Thunderscape
Tomb Raider 1-3
Two Worlds
Unreal Gold
Uplink
Uru: Complete Chronicles
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
Vangers
Wacky Wheels
Wasteland
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The
Wizardry 6+7
Wizardry 8
Worms 2

Fresh (2nd round):
A Bird Story
Anomaly Defenders
Astebreed
Banner Saga, The
Broken Age Season Pass
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition
Din's Curse
Freedom Planet
FTL: Advanced Edition
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition
Halfway
Inquisitor
Last Federation, The
QUBE Director's Cut
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief
Rayman Origins
Risen
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie}
Xenonauts
Woke up after my 2,5 hrs sleep and turned on PC for some minutes.
Reminder:
Please(!) if "Return to mysterious Island" or "Vangers" appear please grab one copy for me. I have to go to work in 4 minutes so not much time until the evening. Thank you!!
superstande: Mojo is a good game I hear. Got it from the last pro-mo.
sharp299: it must be, it always sells well, however I will never understand why, personally I'm hate cockroaches .... DX
Very tasty when cooked properly. And their legs are not as tough as grasshopper's :)