It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Checkout page was broken?
Very much so, I assumed Door Kickers was really popular because it got a lot of mentions in the thread last night, but I couldn't get to the checkout at all for that one, the most the page would load was plain white background with the some of the title and footnote text without any formatting. The next worst was Dead State, it wouldn't load either but just timed out. Eventually got to the checkout to see the offer expired message.

It's not a big deal, I only went looking for a freebie because they were on my low priority list.
The_Blog: tl;dr: Insomnia Sales are the work of Satan...
CarrionCrow: Yeah, what the hell. You can say all the nice things you want, but you need to be concise about it! ;) -laughs-
I mean Satan isn't bad...right? ^^
Jenkinz: I'm back!
Has banished come up yet? See the list hasn't been updated.
If it doesn't show up on GOG, it's on sale on Steam for 70% IIRC right now.
Just came on to say I was going to bed and I decided to click on the games up right now and, wouldn't you know it, I got a critical hit on Tetrobot and Co.! Neat!

Anyway, good night to all! Best of luck in getting your desired games. I hate to put you all on the spot, but I will be out of commission (sleeping) for the next seven hours. If Return to Mysterious Island comes up, please snag a copy for me. I will return the favor. Also, considering my unexpected acquisition, if Blocks That Matter happens to show up (much more unlikely, I know), please grab that for me as well.

Again, good night, all! I will see you again far too soon! :P
Oh, no, I missed Sam And Max Hit The Road! I was hoping it wouldn't come up again until I could get back online. Curse you, Insomnia Sale!
Who ordered spam?
CarrionCrow: Yeah, what the hell. You can say all the nice things you want, but you need to be concise about it! ;) -laughs-
The_Blog: I mean Satan isn't bad...right? ^^
Nah. It's a pretty straight deal when you flatout know you're going to suffer.

They'll try to say otherwise, and that's okay. They're not meaning to lie to you, it's just how they are. You just pat them on the head and say, "Sure, Satan. Everything's fine. I'm not worried about it. Of course you aren't going to gouge me with that glowing hot fireplace poker."
And then they do, of course.
low rated
justanoldgamer: Who ordered spam?
Lovely Spam? *ears perk up*
RoloTony: Oh, no, I missed Sam And Max Hit The Road! I was hoping it wouldn't come up again until I could get back online. Curse you, Insomnia Sale!
Was that the second or third time for Sam & Max? I've been waiting for it too.
I really need to enact some discipline for these sales in furture. Pre-warning and avoidance are a must! :P I'm not even sure what I've bought lol
Palinn: Was that the second or third time for Sam & Max? I've been waiting for it too.
Second time...
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Tekkaman-James: Just came on to say I was going to bed and I decided to click on the games up right now and, wouldn't you know it, I got a critical hit on Tetrobot and Co.! Neat!

Anyway, good night to all! Best of luck in getting your desired games. I hate to put you all on the spot, but I will be out of commission (sleeping) for the next seven hours. If Return to Mysterious Island comes up, please snag a copy for me. I will return the favor. Also, considering my unexpected acquisition, if Blocks That Matter happens to show up (much more unlikely, I know), please grab that for me as well.

Again, good night, all! I will see you again far too soon! :P
Rest well :) If I see it, I shall grab it but I am unsure of how much of an eye I will be keeping on the sale. I'll try!
justanoldgamer: Who ordered spam?
Tarnicus: Lovely Spam? *ears perk up*
would you like the"Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce, garnished with truffle pâté, brandy and a fried egg on top and Spam?
Tarnicus: Yes it has improved dramtically (finally). I'll get a photo taken once I wake up a bit and post an update in the Eye thread. I was a bit silly to get caught up in this sale and not get to sleep til very late. The combination of Australia scoring the highest score in Worldd Cup Cricket (the match didn't finish til after midnight my time) and then prednisone revving me up and this sale meant I crashed at about 9am and just woke up before 3pm.
Good to hear that. The pictures you posted looked a little bit alarming. I hope you'll be completely alright asap.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Shendue
Jesus already 6:06am here. But I really wanna know what lies behind Tetrobot >.<
Cmon guys grab it. It is a cool game!