It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: This reminds me of how my ex-roommate would run into my room in the mornings, jump up on the end of my bed while I was sleeping, then flap his arms like a bird and start yelling "CA-CAW! CA-CAW! CA-CAW!" until I woke up. It was a douchey thing to do, but it was also hilarious.
stg83: Hehe....So he was your human rooster alarm, we used have an alarm clock with the rooster sound back when I first started going to school as a kid and I really hated it with a passion. :)
One of my senior year teachers bought me a Tigger alarm clock for college because she knew how much I hated Tigger (which is "with a strong passion" in case that didn't come across). I think it lasted about a week before I finally threw it across the room and shattered it. Worst part? It still worked. That was the most durable clock I ever owned actually, to the point that I had to throw it away. LOL
nuketakuler: Is there anyone else having checkout problems with it going to a blank gog page?
HypersomniacLive: Does it look like the last screenshot here? If yes, happened a few times at random moments, and fixed itself also completely randomly.
yeah it looks like the last one. MY internet explorer looks weird too lol.
I'm back!
Has banished come up yet? See the list hasn't been updated.
Pharlander: So... why is it 22 more games until LoG 2 can possibly show up? Please explain to a fellow sleep deprivant.
The full set of Round 2 for Fresh hasn't completed yet. LoG 2 doesn't have a chance of coming up until after that.
Pharlander: So... why is it 22 more games until LoG 2 can possibly show up? Please explain to a fellow sleep deprivant.
Because the Fresh section is still on Round 2 while the Seasoned is repeating games for the third time.
genkicolleen: Heeey, great! Congrats on the crit! I've not gotten one during this sale, but I did get one during the last insomnia promo~! :D
I've only gotten one and it was deep into the sale after much clicking, and the game was Quest For Infamy, something that doesn't interest me at all, so it was swiftly given away to someone who will appreciate it :)
The newer games are still in round 2. Legend of Grimrock 2's been on round two already. It can't show up again until all the other round 2 items are gone and round 3 starts.

Sheesh. Download lag plus a video equals double ninja'd.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by CarrionCrow
Fresh games are on their second round and there are 22 games left on it, LoG 2 has already had its turn this round.
We know there are 22 games left because the games from the first round are the only games on sales, they just come back in a different order.

Edit: Triple ninja'd. Do I win a price?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by justanoldgamer
jakob187: One of my senior year teachers bought me a Tigger alarm clock for college because she knew how much I hated Tigger (which is "with a strong passion" in case that didn't come across). I think it lasted about a week before I finally threw it across the room and shattered it. Worst part? It still worked. That was the most durable clock I ever owned actually, to the point that I had to throw it away. LOL
Remembering how Tigger sounds in my head just now I can definitely imagine how awfully annoying that must have been. Clocks back then were really resilient and durable indeed. :)
Still new to Insomnia, but it's only the 2 Insomnia games we have a chance to get a free game, by clicking the 'Buy Now' button? So we can check each game that gets listed, then if we don't want it, we can get it as a 'Gift' to trade?

Thanks
genkicolleen: Heeey, great! Congrats on the crit! I've not gotten one during this sale, but I did get one during the last insomnia promo~! :D
Here's to you getting at least one before the promo ends. :-)

This is a really good time to be asleep, deals move painfully slow at this hour. And on that note, I'm going to give it another shot.

Good night/ evening/ morning everyone, see you later.
HypersomniacLive: Here's to you getting at least one before the promo ends. :-)

This is a really good time to be asleep, deals move painfully slow at this hour. And on that note, I'm going to give it another shot.

Good night/ evening/ morning everyone, see you later.
Will hope that you're able to get some sleep. Goodnight.
Medal of Honor! Yes! I'm so glad I checked GOG one more time before going to sleep! :)
Think I'm going to go grind some ranking on League while waiting for this to get moving along. I can check intermittently when I'm dead in there.

Too bad I never die. O____O
Ah, I see. Cheers. So I guess that means all the games listed on the Fresh list for this repeat won't come along until after the next 22 games or so, then... Dammit, Wasteland 2, you're more elusive than a photogenic sasquatch.