It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jakob187: I want Tetrobot to get nuked. Come on, LoG 2!
If Legend of Grimrock 2 is all you're waiting for, you're in for a prolonged wait. Still 22 more items before even the possibility of it showing up again.
Barely held out and didn't get Drox. Trying to control my spending. These two games up now are helping :)
lz8: If we're only about 23 away from the end, that brings up the question: Has anyone on the thread "been there" when the sale comes to a precise end? What happens? Does the GoGbear come out and thank everyone for participating, or what?
Tarnicus: Then end of these sales are quite anti-climactic. People kinda fizzle off and finally get some rest, and then copious amounts of giveaways occur with much merriment, celebration and Vitamin B overdoses for brain function recovery :)

Edit: climactic not climatic, although I'm sure it affects the weather somehow ;P
*ears perk up* Giveaways with merriment?! Cool! Kind of like "hair of the dog" or maybe that's "hair of the gog..." :)
CarrionCrow: If Legend of Grimrock 2 is all you're waiting for, you're in for a prolonged wait. Still 22 more items before even the possibility of it showing up again.
*sigh* I know. I don't have anything else to do. Even playing games got tiring. I'm just trolling Facebook and listening to Kendrick. lol
CarrionCrow: If Legend of Grimrock 2 is all you're waiting for, you're in for a prolonged wait. Still 22 more items before even the possibility of it showing up again.
or sometime within the next 22 posts when someone mentions it again
Tarnicus: I'm going to be that guy, since I didn't follow this thread until yesterday...where's the list? :P
On a completely unrelated topic, how's your eye thing going? Is it better now?
high rated
Tarnicus: I'm going to be that guy, since I didn't follow this thread until yesterday...where's the list? :P
Sorry, I'm tired and sleepless (not in Seattle) - what list?
Xenonauts has got to be soon. as far as i can tell Its only showed up once at the very begining.
when is LOG2 going to show up ;-)
Ugh. You win GOG. I guess you don't want to give me a deal on Terraria. Fine. I'm going to bed. You can put it up in a bit. Don't worry I'll be asleep and therefore won't be able to purchase it. :P
I think MoH is my final games for Insomnia already got some my wanted games from first day, now i need to exploit my office internet for download my game library :)
OK that's it. I'm callin' it quits. Good night, all.
Is there anyone else having checkout problems with it going to a blank gog page?
HypersomniacLive: I got Door Kickers as a freebie twice, perhaps I should go and kick his door down, that should teach him to be a cheeky bastard!

And Drox finally sold out.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

Looks like IAmSinistar might have gone to bed though.
HypersomniacLive: I got Door Kickers as a freebie twice
and I thought the checkout was broken for that one just because it was popular, but it was you who took all the copies :p
Post edited March 05, 2015 by IanM