It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IT'S GONE! WHOOOOOOOOO!

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault? Have a feeling we're in for another long wait...
lz8: TAKE IT! It NEEDS to be taken!
:O
Ominousrobot: In another age when FMV was the new hotness and games came on 6 CDs
I don't care what anyone says, Iron Helix was awesome.
i think gog is telling us to go to sleep.
Crewdroog: i think gog is telling us to go to sleep.
Indeed. Good night all. Say hello to Sam & Max for me when they inevitably appear in a couple of hours. :P
HypersomniacLive: Could you please go tell that to Morpheus? He's stubbornly refusing to grace me with his presence, and day light is only an hour away...
He has a "Do not disturb" sign on his door... heh!

Always taking a nap when you need him...
Crewdroog: i think gog is telling us to go to sleep.
goplanet: Indeed. Good night all. Say hello to Sam & Max for me when they inevitably appear in a couple of hours. :P
i'm gonna wait for drox to go away and i'm hitting the hay too. good night!
lz8: And it was a pretty big hit when it first came out, wasn't it? Or maybe that was just the amount of marketing I saw.
Ominousrobot: In another age when FMV was the new hotness and games came on 6 CDs
No, 11th Hour's video was kinda bad even by FMV standards. My best friend and I joked about the "Carl Denning School of Acting" for quite some time after we finished playing it. Though it still had a sort of So Bad It's Good charm to it despite that, so I still think it's worth a few bucks.

Now the soundtracks to those games, on the other hand, both were excellent. Well worth buying or listening to on Spotify.
low rated
CalicoPup: Now that sounds fascinating. I now look forward to playing it.

Thanks!
Ixamyakxim: No problem! If you're like me and are a fan of mass amounts of loot you'll be more than happy. I was swimming in gear, equipment slots and loot galore during my short time with the demo about a year back or so.

The controls are a bit rough, but I'm hoping it's something that gets easier to target, move and shoot as you go along in the game.
Reminds me a lot of Star Control 2, which I love so I bought a copy and then made the mistake of checking my bank balance...that was a mistake!

ALL SPENDING
AND NO SAVING
MAKES TARNICUS A SILLY BOY!

ALL SPENDING
AND NO SAVING

ALL SPENDING
AND NO SAVING

*GOG-RUM*

lz8: If we're only about 23 away from the end, that brings up the question: Has anyone on the thread "been there" when the sale comes to a precise end? What happens? Does the GoGbear come out and thank everyone for participating, or what?
Then end of these sales are quite anti-climactic. People kinda fizzle off and finally get some rest, and then copious amounts of giveaways occur with much merriment, celebration and Vitamin B overdoses for brain function recovery :)

Edit: climactic not climatic, although I'm sure it affects the weather somehow ;P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Tarnicus
kimyeongtae: Very nice girls here, I guess! Korean girls are nice too, though. lol I'm into collecting too, when I'm not taking care of my kids (which means, very rarely these days). If you ever make a trip here, I can give you some tips on getting around Tokyo! And yes, Italians have a good reputation here!
Actually, i've always thought that Korean women are, generally speaking, cuter than japanese ones, but don't tell them i said it! ;P
Thanks a lot for your offer of giving me some tips, that's very nice from you, arigatou gozaimasu.
How old are your kids?
high rated
GhostwriterDoF: He has a "Do not disturb" sign on his door... heh!

Always taking a nap when you need him...
I got Door Kickers as a freebie twice, perhaps I should go and kick his door down, that should teach him to be a cheeky bastard!

And Drox finally sold out.
I want Tetrobot to get nuked. Come on, LoG 2!
low rated
HypersomniacLive: I got Door Kickers as a freebie twice, perhaps I should go and kick his door down, that should teach him to be a cheeky bastard!

And Drox finally sold out.
I'm going to be that guy, since I didn't follow this thread until yesterday...where's the list? :P
HypersomniacLive: I got Door Kickers as a freebie twice, perhaps I should go and kick his door down, that should teach him to be a cheeky bastard!
LOL. XD
Crewdroog: i'm gonna wait for drox to go away and i'm hitting the hay too. good night!
Are you gonna be taking a leap of faith Assassin's Creed style then? ;)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83