It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: A bunch of people bought backup keys knowing people would want them, you may have a chance.
I can always hope :)
Ominousrobot: To follow on with the slow news time and this becoming a baking thread. I baked a batch of ginger shortbread 2 hours ago. i just came back to find the 11th hour still going....

also for those stuck in the snow, it's 29C here today, and been that way for the last 3 weeks. i would welcome some cooler weather.
wanna trade? high tomorrow is gonna be 16F (-9C). i'll take 84F any day.
high rated
Ominousrobot: To follow on with the slow news time and this becoming a baking thread. I baked a batch of ginger shortbread 2 hours ago. i just came back to find the 11th hour still going....

also for those stuck in the snow, it's 29C here today, and been that way for the last 3 weeks. i would welcome some cooler weather.
Crewdroog: wanna trade? high tomorrow is gonna be 16F (-9C). i'll take 84F any day.
Ski slopes in the Cascades would love to trade...
kimyeongtae: Well, actually I'm Korean living in Japan for 10 years (a third of my life!). I pass by the subway station for Waseda on my way to work every day (I'm a school teacher....at a high school, not Waseda unfortunately). You should definitely come sometime - no place on earth has better service and hospitality - even at a place like McDonald's or convenience store people are unbelievably polite. And also excellent place if you like Japanese gaming like Nintendo (I like Phoenix Wright too!)
Shendue: I wondered if you were korean because of your nickname, in fact.
My cousin told me great things about the services. Italy is not particularly well known for those, unfortunately, so it's a pleasant experience for us the level of efficiency that Japan has in that respect.
I've heard that some people there is somewhat wary to foreigners, but italians are generally well accepted. I hope they'll be nice with me. They surely were with my cousin, he even got a girlfriend there. She came here a couple times, very nice girl, and she loved Italy.
I know that several people have a fascination with Italy because of the art and cultural history of our cities, but it's pretty much the same for us about Japan. The cultural gap is so wide that we see asian countries as something inherently exotic and people is very curious about them.
And, yes, i've heard wonders about the videogame markets of Akihabara and several others. As a collector and lover of old games (i own a several japanese game consoles and videogames myself), i'm really looking forward to used games shops.
Very nice girls here, I guess! Korean girls are nice too, though. lol I'm into collecting too, when I'm not taking care of my kids (which means, very rarely these days). If you ever make a trip here, I can give you some tips on getting around Tokyo! And yes, Italians have a good reputation here!

Crewdroog: wanna trade? high tomorrow is gonna be 16F (-9C). i'll take 84F any day.
well that's just silly, your weather is clearly broken
Weren't there a bunch of people waiting for The 11th Hour? Somebody better buy some backup keys, just in case. Quick, before they sell out!

16 is much better than 84 ;-)
goplanet: Weren't there a bunch of people waiting for The 11th Hour?
No, apparently they were just waiting till the 11th hour.
Terpor: I missed ShadowGate :( well i'm willing to trade it to Deus-Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut (Steam) and Black Mirror 2 (GOG) games :)
Ahem... you can try your luck...

/shameless plug
budejovice: Ski slopes in the Cascades would love to trade...
deal! *types up plane ticket and tries to shove into computer to send to budejovice* it's not working :(
trentonlf: 16 is much better than 84 ;-)
no, i'm sorry that was not the correct answer. please try again!
Ominousrobot: well that's just silly, your weather is clearly broken
so no trade-sy? boo!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
Jeeze, these sales have slowed to a crawl.
Crewdroog: deal! *types up plane ticket and tries to shove into computer to send to budejovice* it's not working :(
no, i'm sorry that was not the correct answer. please try again!
My bad, 16 is infinitely better than 84 :)
Chubz: Jeeze, these sales have slowed to a crawl.
More like a full stop. It's been minutes since The 11th Hour has sold a single copy.
budejovice: Ski slopes in the Cascades would love to trade...
Crewdroog: deal! *types up plane ticket and tries to shove into computer to send to budejovice* it's not working :(
trentonlf: 16 is much better than 84 ;-)
Crewdroog: no, i'm sorry that was not the correct answer. please try again!
Ominousrobot: well that's just silly, your weather is clearly broken
Crewdroog: so no trade-sy? boo!
have you checked your weather settings? make sure to unselect the box for ice age.
If we're only about 23 away from the end, that brings up the question: Has anyone on the thread "been there" when the sale comes to a precise end? What happens? Does the GoGbear come out and thank everyone for participating, or what?