It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: we've had the coldest February on record where I live. DON"T BUY DROX!!! god i'm sick of the snow. i'm gonna go turn on my car for no reason.
warpax: lol here in the deep south usa its 20's 1 day and high 70's the next.. thats what i cant stand!
i just heard on the news tonight about how it dropped from like 70F to 50F in twenty minutes in Georgia or somewhere today! crazy shit.
warpax: lol here in the deep south usa its 20's 1 day and high 70's the next.. thats what i cant stand!
Used to live there. A Blue Norther one day, bringing freezing rain, then mild the next. Move to California like I did. We have "microclimates" here, but here in the LA area, I haven't heard thunder in the past 20 years more times than I can count on one hand.
did wave 3 of "Fresh" titles start up yet?

trying to wait out Wasteland 2, missed it by 1 in the last wave >_<
goplanet: Well... I heard that every copy of The 11th Hour you buy enhances your manhood by 5%! And regrows hair!
Regrows hair where?
So Drox selling at a polar opposite rate to that of Nox. At this time of the day games start to show tendencies of Keaning.
lz8: Oh, the bonanza? That's this thread! The type of sale has nothing to do with it. I prefer flash sales, myself.
Yes, but flash sales don't originate threads like this one. The sluggyness of the promo and the funny chitchat are strictly related, in fact.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Shendue
ErekoseDM: did wave 3 of "Fresh" titles start up yet?

Still 23 games (not including Drox) in wave 2.
goplanet: Well... I heard that every copy of The 11th Hour you buy enhances your manhood by 5%! And regrows hair!
HypersomniacLive: Regrows hair where?
Ears. That and those manly twisty, thick eyebrow hairs.
Tongue...eyelids....toes....
warpax: Ive heard... that the global temperature drops for every Drox Operative bought in the next 60 secs!

END GLOBAL WARMING!
Uh.... no thanks. Does it have the same kind of effect on girls too??? No, don't answer that.
Wherever you want it. It's amazing!
To follow on with the slow news time and this becoming a baking thread. I baked a batch of ginger shortbread 2 hours ago. i just came back to find the 11th hour still going....

also for those stuck in the snow, it's 29C here today, and been that way for the last 3 weeks. i would welcome some cooler weather.
high rated
budejovice: Process a tax return, check Insomnia, process a tax return, check Insomnia.

Hey, it worked... nabbed Drox...
Ixamyakxim: Am I going to get in trouble for declaring pets as dependents?
I say NO! (IRS disagrees...)
ErekoseDM: did wave 3 of "Fresh" titles start up yet?

justanoldgamer: Still 23 games (not including Drox) in wave 2.
thx for the update ^_^

ill have to keep checking the tablet in between rounds.
might even have a chance to sleep
Well, i think that at this point, looking at how long it's taking for Drox to sell, i may go take a relaxing shower.
In the immortal words of Arnie, "I'll be back".