It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Process a tax return, check Insomnia, process a tax return, check Insomnia.

Hey, it worked... nabbed Drox...
Ixamyakxim: Am I going to get in trouble for declaring pets as dependents?
Only if they are your neighbor's pets... :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by GhostwriterDoF
high rated
trentonlf: Aww, I was hoping for banana nut :(
You could always bake your own and treat the rest of us too. ;-)
Ive heard... that the global temperature drops for every Drox Operative bought in the next 60 secs!

END GLOBAL WARMING!
Maxvorstadt: Well, I´m glad that I didn`t miss SD.
Damn already 4:22 here. I should really grab some sleep. But I don't wanna miss Shadowrun ^^
IanM: The sale planners are too informed and adept at this now, it's always slow overnight (overnight from the European perspective.) The sale doesn't ever stall like the first one did, but no fast activity at unpredictable times either. It's a bit sad in a way, it's too easy too predict the best time to sleep.
goplanet: But I was promised a "non-stop bonanza"!
This is the home of the Keaning. What did you expect? ^_^

Besides, it's technically true. Even Keane didn't actually *stop* - it just went veeerrry veeerrry slowly...
kimyeongtae: Well, actually I'm Korean living in Japan for 10 years (a third of my life!). I pass by the subway station for Waseda on my way to work every day (I'm a school teacher....at a high school, not Waseda unfortunately). You should definitely come sometime - no place on earth has better service and hospitality - even at a place like McDonald's or convenience store people are unbelievably polite. And also excellent place if you like Japanese gaming like Nintendo (I like Phoenix Wright too!)
I wondered if you were korean because of your nickname, in fact.
My cousin told me great things about the services. Italy is not particularly well known for those, unfortunately, so it's a pleasant experience for us the level of efficiency that Japan has in that respect.
I've heard that some people there is somewhat wary to foreigners, but italians are generally well accepted. I hope they'll be nice with me. They surely were with my cousin, he even got a girlfriend there. She came here a couple times, very nice girl, and she loved Italy.
I know that several people have a fascination with Italy because of the art and cultural history of our cities, but it's pretty much the same for us about Japan. The cultural gap is so wide that we see asian countries as something inherently exotic and people is very curious about them.
And, yes, i've heard wonders about the videogame markets of Akihabara and several others. As a collector and lover of old games (i own several japanese game consoles and videogames myself), i'm really looking forward to used games shops.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Shendue
warpax: Ive heard... that the global temperature drops for every Drox Operative bought in the next 60 secs!

END GLOBAL WARMING!
we've had the coldest February on record where I live. DON"T BUY DROX!!! god i'm sick of the snow. i'm gonna go turn on my car for no reason.

:)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
high rated
If they're cats then make sure they haven't declared you as dependents first.
Maxvorstadt: Well, I´m glad that I didn`t miss SD.
The_Blog: Damn already 4:22 here. I should really grab some sleep. But I don't wanna miss Shadowrun ^^
I have been looking at the bot tracker list to try and find some logic that would tell me that if I sleep I won't miss Dragonfall, but I can't find it. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
warpax: Ive heard... that the global temperature drops for every Drox Operative bought in the next 60 secs!

END GLOBAL WARMING!
Well... I heard that every copy of The 11th Hour you buy enhances your manhood by 5%! And regrows hair!
justanoldgamer: If they're cats then make sure they haven't declared you as dependents first.
Good one!

END GLOBAL WARMING!
Crewdroog: we've had the coldest February on record where I live. DON"T BUY DROX!!! god i'm sick of the snow. i'm gonna go turn on my car for no reason.
lol here in the deep south usa its 20's 1 day and high 70's the next.. thats what i cant stand!
justanoldgamer: If they're cats then make sure they haven't declared you as dependents first.
LOL I like this! ;)

END GLOBAL WARMING!
goplanet: Well... I heard that every copy of The 11th Hour you buy enhances your manhood by 5%! And regrows hair!
jesus, i'm staying away from that one too then. what a horrible group of games

;)

END GLOBAL WARMING!
goplanet: Well... I heard that every copy of The 11th Hour you buy enhances your manhood by 5%! And regrows hair!
woot gonna go buy like 5 copies RIGHT NAO :)