It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iangold: I miss the old GOG logo :)
genkicolleen: Install GOG Essentials, and you can see the old logo, among other great little perks :D

*rummages around* I know someone has that thread link handy...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_2_gogcom_enhancement

And again too late *sigh*
Post edited March 02, 2015 by MarkoH01
Well atleast AC is selling faster now. :P
This is gonna be ugly. You thought titles were "keaning" so far? 100 copies of a movie as part of the sale? Yikes!

Well, at least it's not a documentary.
Thanks God for the movie. I can go make dinner in peace
opticq: A movie? Oh god it's never gonna end.
toxicTom: It's to force people to buy AC out of desperation...
Well it seems to be working!

opticq: A movie? Oh god it's never gonna end.
Ixamyakxim: That was my first thought as well. Of course, the last time I thought that it was for some weird monster game, and I think it was one of the fastest sellers so far. Here's hoping...
It's inching slowly. I'm sure AC will be done long before
To be fair, Ink is actually a really awesome movie. Sort-of a modern fairy tale, if you prefer.

I watched it when it was available on Netflix. It reminded me very much of something you might get out of Neil Gaiman.
genkicolleen: As much as I enjoy the insomnia sales, I'd much rather be sleeping right now. I simply can't, since I need to be available for the kids :p
SLEEPING?
IT'S 2:00 AM HERE AND IN MORNING MY MOTHER WOULD KILL ME!
There was Desktop Dungeon before Ink. I didn't catch the number of games.
genkicolleen: As much as I enjoy the insomnia sales, I'd much rather be sleeping right now. I simply can't, since I need to be available for the kids :p
Same here. A few minutes and I need to go to bed. One wife, two kids, one boss and a cat... Can't ignore them all
Oh god dammit gog. Let me go find my wallet...
This is where being willing to suffer for the "fresh" items like Grimrock 2 and Wasteland 2 comes into play.
Can't help but get the feeling that side's going to go a lot more slowly than the older items.
I have to muck and feed the donks in about an hour; hopefully they'll have a movie up then.
The movie does sell well, so it wil hopefully go away fast.
This movie will be Inkeaning...

Oh wait, it's down by 25% already? That's nice...
Post edited March 02, 2015 by Grargar
CalicoPup: To be fair, Ink is actually a really awesome movie. Sort-of a modern fairy tale, if you prefer.

I watched it when it was available on Netflix. It reminded me very much of something you might get out of Neil Gaiman.
You're doing a pretty good job selling this to me, but I'm not quite convinced yet. :P