It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
Mister-Gosh: What?? How long did the Keane situation last?
Jack Keane 2 took over 5 hours to sell 100 copies. It went at a pace that was absolutely glacial, and did its best to drive everyone watching completely out of their minds.
IAmSinistar: One Shadowgate gifting key secured. Can anyone remember who all was looking for it?
Yogsloth.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5058
GhostwriterDoF: Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
It wasn't just Keane. I remember other things going on for several hours like The Book of Unwritten Tales.
There simply were too many copies of games with high prices and not much interest.
It lasted a good bit, but was not the longest-lasting in that sale. There were a couple of even slower-movers, but Keane was first (well, at least the first one that got noticed as such).
Okay, that's it for me. I guess I'll have to live without Q.U.B.E and Return to Mysterious Island then. :(

G'night everyone!
After calculating my budget again (because I forgot I bought a couple of other games earlier), I would only have money for either Legend of Grimrock II OR Wasteland 2, and frankly, LoG 2 takes precedence. In turn, I just bought the hell out of Shadowgate with the spare wiggle room, and I'm sure I'll drop down for a couple of other $1.49 gems and such!

Hope they did Shadowgate justice with that remake.
Got Shadowgate!

Great games keep draining my wallet, but can't help buying!
The_Blog: NOOOOOOOoooooooooo............... . . . . .
MarkoH01: Don't worry, I'll get you one copy.
That is very nice of you sir :3
pulls his hat
IanM: anyone crunched the numbers on which games sold at the fastest rate?
I started to last night while killing time waiting for LoG2, but it was slow going doing it by hand, and not all the data was in the logs.

But in Round 1 in [Fresh] items that popped between 6-27 here are a few estimates (some rounding involved):

Over 10 units/min
Wasteland 2: 47 unit/m
LoG2: 42 u/m
Banished: 32 u/m
Dreamfall: 22
Battle Worlds Kr: 17
Shadowrun Rtrns: 15
Shadows HK: 14
KY Route 0 12

Under 5
Anomaly 2: 4.5
Blocks that matter 4
Metrocide 3.5
Ink (movie) 3

The other 9 or so were middling. I tried to pull the logs again today and got a buffer overrun error or somesuch.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by bler144
IAmSinistar: One Shadowgate gifting key secured. Can anyone remember who all was looking for it?
paladin181: Nope. I thinki I might add one to the BBBBOB pool though.
That'd be pretty damn cool of you. :)

trentonlf: Yogsloth
I have a key too
Okay, hopefully you and I can cover him if he misses, plus one other member who was in the queue.
Leroux: Okay, that's it for me. I guess I'll have to live without Q.U.B.E and Return to Mysterious Island then. :(

G'night everyone!
If I see it will get if for you :)
Wait is fresh still in round 2?
Yay Shadowgate! *joins other people in now waiting for Xenonauts, and also Last Federation*
Klumpen0815 was: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post8139
Shendue: It wasn't just Keane. I remember other things going on for several hours like The Book of Unwritten Tales.
There simply were too many copies of games with high prices and not much interest.
I think another was Retro City Rampage (though I dunno why - I thought that one was a quirky little one).