It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GhostwriterDoF: Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
Mister-Gosh: What?? How long did the Keane situation last?
Long enough to earn Legendary status....

I can't remember the specifics, as I slept through it, thankfully.
NOOOOOOOoooooooooo............... . . . . .
warpax: hello again I'm back! :)

Xenonauts yet?
not yet.
Pardinuz: Good morning GOG! :) Looks like I missed Nox and Good and Evil again. >_<
The_Blog: Nox was away EXTREMLY quickly.
20 seconds?
Crewdroog: your joke went over my head :( you mean 'cause of the sex stuff?

but i was so going for blasphemy, I was hoping a bolt of lightning would shoot through my monitor. alas, I am still here, unsinged.
GhostwriterDoF: If you look around, maybe you'll find bit of spilled milk, granted it isn't as grand as bolts of lightning...
hmm, good way to look at it. I will hence forth attribute all bad things that happen to me b/c of my irreverence.
GhostwriterDoF: Technically, a game can't get Keane status until after 8 hours of waiting....
Mister-Gosh: What?? How long did the Keane situation last?
Hours upon hours. It really was torture. It's legendary for a reason, and not mere hyperbole.
Oh my. Shadowgate, people are gonna be pissed it pops out now.
The_Blog: Nox was away EXTREMLY quickly.
Pardinuz: 20 seconds?
under 2 minutes.
Hooray! Grabbed my copy, finally.
This will be fast, i think.
SHADOWGATE GOOD LUCK!
One Shadowgate gifting key secured. Can anyone remember who all was looking for it?
The_Blog: NOOOOOOOoooooooooo............... . . . . .
Don't worry, I'll get you one copy.
Christ, I finished (skim) reading a paper on finger vein recognition vs other biometrics, and still the bloody ninja was there with 5 copies.
Hopefully a few games I already own can bulk out the night whilst I sleep....
IAmSinistar: One Shadowgate gifting key secured. Can anyone remember who all was looking for it?
Nope. I thinki I might add one to the BBBBOB pool though.
IAmSinistar: One Shadowgate gifting key secured. Can anyone remember who all was looking for it?
Yogsloth
I have a key too
Post edited March 05, 2015 by trentonlf