It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

resevil239: For those waiting for Wasteland 2 once the games cycle back: your probably better off just buying from steam. its 50% off now, so you'd only be saving about 3 or 4 more by waiting for the sale.

Personally I think I'm gonna grab it there so alI have to wait for in this sale is Broken Age yet.
Fellin: Yeah but then you'll buy it off steam and it'll show up here before Broken Age :P
not possible. Wasteland 2 already popped up in the current cycle, yesterday evening. Broken Age is the only one of the two that hasn't.

That said, on second though I think I might wait till another sale for Wasteland 2. I'm too busy with school and whatnot to play many of the games I've just bought (this week is spring break, which is the only reason I'm on here in the first place. I can't afford to travel or anything like most other college students do) and wasteland looks like a very time consuming game. The summer sales will probably be better anyways.
anyone crunched the numbers on which games sold at the fastest rate?
jakob187: I don't understand why Mark of the Ninja is going so damn slow. That's a fantastic game. Everyone should be snatching that up if they haven't.

I just want to get to Wasteland 2/LoG 2 already and go to sleep! Grrrr.
Shendue: I called it. IT IS a great game, but 500 copies is overkill. It has already been on sale and it's even been in a humble bundle already. Probably the few people that didn't own it yet just grabbed a copy in the first round.
In the first Insomnia sale, if I remember correctly, the copies in the third round were In the thousands...
mrkgnao: Yes. Been on holiday and now work is taking its revenge.
Congratulations on the fourth star.
trentonlf: Thank you very much :) I see you are not far off from getting your fourth and very well deserved star too.

I hope work does not get too much revenge ;-)
oooo, you did get your fourth star! congrats! though how you managed to do that is beyond me. ;)
Mister-Gosh: They're not going to show up soon, given the list of games that are still to have their srcond round :-(
paladin181: They seem to only show up when I'm not awake, or at work. I spent a whole day off the first day of the sale (coincidental) and couldn't nail either one down. I'll probably check the trading thread or cave and buy one or the other full price.
Well, there's hope still, I mean I'm waiting for LoG2 too, I could as well buy a second one if I get to see it!
what system do you think it´s better for freebies? the one that tells you " there´s going to be 4 free games in the duration of the promotion" or this one wich is completely random. i know that a lot a people didn´t get one yet that´s why i am asking
Post edited March 05, 2015 by martigasin
What about the freegames? I didn't saw any in Sinistars List, but read that some people got one... ???

[HAS BEEN SETTLED]
Post edited March 05, 2015 by gamefood
what is everyone talking about about critical hits? Is that just what you all are calling the free drops? Also how do the freebies show up, just as free when you click to buy them?
Fellin: Yeah but then you'll buy it off steam and it'll show up here before Broken Age :P
resevil239: not possible. Wasteland 2 already popped up in the current cycle, yesterday evening. Broken Age is the only one of the two that hasn't.

That said, on second though I think I might wait till another sale for Wasteland 2. I'm too busy with school and whatnot to play many of the games I've just bought (this week is spring break, which is the only reason I'm on here in the first place. I can't afford to travel or anything like most other college students do) and wasteland looks like a very time consuming game. The summer sales will probably be better anyways.
Yeah guess thats true, I feel like I've seen it recently but after watching for hours the whole day just feels like one big blur to me now.
resevil239: what is everyone talking about about critical hits? Is that just what you all are calling the free drops? Also how do the freebies show up, just as free when you click to buy them?
Yes, there's a message saying it's free and no price onscreen.
trentonlf: Thank you very much :) I see you are not far off from getting your fourth and very well deserved star too.

I hope work does not get too much revenge ;-)
Crewdroog: oooo, you did get your fourth star! congrats! though how you managed to do that is beyond me. ;)
I'm still trying to figure out myself how it happened LOL :)
jakob187: I don't understand why Mark of the Ninja is going so damn slow. That's a fantastic game. Everyone should be snatching that up if they haven't.

I just want to get to Wasteland 2/LoG 2 already and go to sleep! Grrrr.
They've both already popped in round 2 (#17 & #20). It's taken 18 hours to move 31 items beyond LoG2, and there are still 26 more before we clear Round 2.

So...realistically, unless things really pick up, we're talking about those 2 not cycling back for at least 12-15 hours, and that assumes they pop early in Round 3.
Mister-Gosh: Well, there's hope still, I mean I'm waiting for LoG2 too, I could as well buy a second one if I get to see it!
If you do, I'll trade or otherwise make it up to you. :P
Crewdroog: .. (kidding! i didn't even like the first witcher. yes, that's right, i said it. didn't like it)
DeMignon: I sense blasphemy here! Nah, it's rather feminity ;-)
your joke went over my head :( you mean 'cause of the sex stuff?

but i was so going for blasphemy, I was hoping a bolt of lightning would shoot through my monitor. alas, I am still here, unsinged.
The_Blog: Noooo....
I think I just broke paypal ^^ It won't accept depit payment anymore. I guess I bought to much on one day. That would explain it pretty well. I hope Shadowrun Dragonfall or Shadowgate don't show up. These are the 2 I am missing.
pengchi87: Oh, I might face a similar problem! I already spent about 80$ during this promo. If Dragonfall shows up and paypal says no, I might cry :-).
The anoying thing is that you never know how long it will take to calm down the security system. A day, a few minutes, a few hours? It varies.