It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: I believe this should be "Mark of the Ninja Special Edition".
trentonlf: Hello mrkgnao! How is everything going? Been awhile since we have talked :)
Yes. Been on holiday and now work is taking its revenge.
Congratulations on the fourth star.
IanM: Is it even possible to get a freebie by clicking the same offer repeatedly? I assumed the virtual dice was rolled once only, the first time you click buy?
I honestly don't know. I just really want the game to move on to get to the ones I want since I already got most of my first choices. Except LOG II and Wasteland 2
So, while you're all waiting for Mark of the Ninja to sell, why not pass the time by snapping up a few copies of Riven? It's super cheap!
resevil239: For those waiting for Wasteland 2 once the games cycle back: your probably better off just buying from steam. its 50% off now, so you'd only be saving about 3 or 4 more by waiting for the sale.

Personally I think I'm gonna grab it there so alI have to wait for in this sale is Broken Age yet.
Yeah but then you'll buy it off steam and it'll show up here before Broken Age :P
jakob187: I don't understand why Mark of the Ninja is going so damn slow. That's a fantastic game. Everyone should be snatching that up if they haven't.

I just want to get to Wasteland 2/LoG 2 already and go to sleep! Grrrr.
I called it. IT IS a great game, but 500 copies is overkill. It has already been on sale and it's even been in a humble bundle already. Probably the few people that didn't own it yet just grabbed a copy in the first round.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Shendue
Anaxphone: Geriatric Mutant Ninja Sloths
Haha, there was a guy who made a comics calle Samurai Sloth iirc, Roman Dirge I believe.
high rated
Crewdroog: that's not what i... DAMMIT!
trentonlf: I had to hide in the shadows until you said a game for me to drop in your PM, lucky you it was Banished as that is an awesome game :)
LOL. trentonlf is the Shadow Man. :)
mrkgnao: Yes. Been on holiday and now work is taking its revenge.
Congratulations on the fourth star.
Thank you very much :) I see you are not far off from getting your fourth and very well deserved star too.

I hope work does not get too much revenge ;-)
Noooo....
I think I just broke paypal ^^ It won't accept depit payment anymore. I guess I bought to much on one day. That would explain it pretty well. I hope Shadowrun Dragonfall or Shadowgate don't show up. These are the 2 I am missing.
goplanet: So, while you're all waiting for Mark of the Ninja to sell, why not pass the time by snapping up a few copies of Riven? It's super cheap!
You talked me into it.
IanM: Is it even possible to get a freebie by clicking the same offer repeatedly? I assumed the virtual dice was rolled once only, the first time you click buy?
paladin181: I honestly don't know. I just really want the game to move on to get to the ones I want since I already got most of my first choices. Except LOG II and Wasteland 2
They're not going to show up soon, given the list of games that are still to have their srcond round :-(
paladin181: I just keep clicking it hoping for a freebie to reduce the count by one more. :P
Only one click per offer can get you a freebie, any additional clicks do nothing.
Mister-Gosh: They're not going to show up soon, given the list of games that are still to have their srcond round :-(
They seem to only show up when I'm not awake, or at work. I spent a whole day off the first day of the sale (coincidental) and couldn't nail either one down. I'll probably check the trading thread or cave and buy one or the other full price.
goplanet: So, while you're all waiting for Mark of the Ninja to sell, why not pass the time by snapping up a few copies of Riven? It's super cheap!
RetiredBard: You talked me into it.
:D
The_Blog: Noooo....
I think I just broke paypal ^^ It won't accept depit payment anymore. I guess I bought to much on one day. That would explain it pretty well. I hope Shadowrun Dragonfall or Shadowgate don't show up. These are the 2 I am missing.
Oh, I might face a similar problem! I already spent about 80$ during this promo. If Dragonfall shows up and paypal says no, I might cry :-).