It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: that's what was happening to me last night with Banished. Look away from it! :)
ZaineH: It's easier to resist when I have it on Steam. I'd definitely rather have it here though.
huN73R: Get it, you wouldn't regret it.
ZaineH: No, but my wallet will!
paladin181: I just keep clicking it hoping for a freebie to reduce the count by one more. :P
ZaineH: Tried for a freebie. No dice!
Then I guess since ormaybemidgets couldn't resist and bought the game you could need what I sent to your PM?
paladin181: So what happens if a game stops selling? Then that side of the sale just stops??
Yes, that's sort of the point.
while we're waiting for the next games, can anyone recommend any games in the GOG library to play in Korean?
Crewdroog: .. (kidding! i didn't even like the first witcher. yes, that's right, i said it. didn't like it)
I sense blasphemy here! Nah, it's rather feminity ;-)
mrkgnao: I believe this should be "Mark of the Ninja Special Edition".
Hello mrkgnao! How is everything going? Been awhile since we have talked :)
I don't understand why Mark of the Ninja is going so damn slow. That's a fantastic game. Everyone should be snatching that up if they haven't.

I just want to get to Wasteland 2/LoG 2 already and go to sleep! Grrrr.
For those waiting for Wasteland 2 once the games cycle back: your probably better off just buying from steam. its 50% off now, so you'd only be saving about 3 or 4 more by waiting for the sale.

Personally I think I'm gonna grab it there so alI have to wait for in this sale is Broken Age yet.
Mark of the Keanja.
jakob187: I don't understand why Mark of the Ninja is going so damn slow. That's a fantastic game. Everyone should be snatching that up if they haven't.

I just want to get to Wasteland 2/LoG 2 already and go to sleep! Grrrr.
You and me both!!
Anaxphone: Geriatric Mutant Ninja Sloths
Wasn't that a cartoon in the 90s that came on between Street Sharks and Extreme Dinosaurs. :)
I see Mark of the Keaneja is still up and moving really slowly.

EDIT: And I just got Keanja'd with that pun already. :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by stg83
paladin181: I just keep clicking it hoping for a freebie to reduce the count by one more. :P
Is it even possible to get a freebie by clicking the same offer repeatedly? I assumed the virtual dice was rolled once only, the first time you click buy?
IanM: Is it even possible to get a freebie by clicking the same offer repeatedly? I assumed the virtual dice was rolled once only, the first time you click buy?
lol , no : it's one try per game (i think you could try again the next cycle with the same game)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by DyNaer
ZaineH: snip
MarkoH01: Then I guess since ormaybemidgets couldn't resist and bought the game you could need what I sent to your PM?
I... had just caved and bought the game! Thank you very much though. I hope you can find it a proper home!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ZaineH
K_1269:
Same shit different day I suppose.

*flings poo!