It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: Is there someone less sleep deprived than me that can do the math and tell how many fresh games are left until the 3rd round?
madth3: 25 once the Ninja disappears.
Thanks a lot.
xjay73: lol -- I didn't look at the clock. I just knew it was dark, I was awake, I had to pee, and oh-yeah-better-check-insomnia. :-D
LynetteC: The benefit of having a tablet - you don't need to get out of bed to check the sale! lol In fact you can make coffee, take a bathroom break, walk from the car to the office or even buy games at your desk without the boss noticing!
Yep, a tablet is a must-have accessory for a GOG sale!

EDIT I just got thrown back to page 258 out of 284!
Oh, when I checked it, I used my cell phone to check and then buy S&M: Hit the Road while I was sitting on the toilet (note: it was not a comment on the promotion or anyone involved in it.) How's that for dedication? lol

I've still got 3 left on my list that I've missed: 1 on the left, and 2 on the right (both of which are still no-shows on round 2 so far). *fingers crossed*
dgwake: all kidding aside, I got the game during a steam sale (don't judge me) and still enjoy it.
goplanet: I am judging you. I am judging you so hard right now.
At least buy me a drink first
trentonlf: Mwhahahahhahaha
Crewdroog: that's not what i... DAMMIT!
I guess you just received Banished?

Bad dog!
dgwake: all kidding aside, I got the game during a steam sale (don't judge me) and still enjoy it.
so in short ---> what huN73r said
You're right, it's actually a pretty good game. Don't be fooled by the slow sale, it doesn't do justice to this game.
Crewdroog: that's not what i... DAMMIT!
trentonlf: I had to hide in the shadows until you said a game for me to drop in your PM, lucky you it was Banished as that is an awesome game :)
i also want witcher 3 and..., what's another really expensive game? ;)

(kidding! i didn't even like the first witcher. yes, that's right, i said it. didn't like it)
That has to be the most arthritic ninja in history...

Time taken in blocks of 50 sales:

2m 19s
2m 11s
3m 09s
4m 52s
9m 28s
11m 26s
14m 23s
16m 19s

And still slowing down, gah.
K_1269:
Sachys: Bloody hell! Now I can take you off the MIA list - havent seen you on here in ages K!

All good?
Hi Sachys! Yeah have been busy with rl. But otherwise all is well, thanks for asking. Hope you have been doing good yourself since we last spoke!
Evening all, or goodnight if you're about to call it quits and join the GOG Bears for a nap.

Was the sale even more hectic than usual earlier today? it was impossible to do anything while some titles were up!
IAmSinistar: Day One
Mark of the Ninja (-80%) [200]
I believe this should be "Mark of the Ninja Special Edition".
Zeyes: That has to be the most arthritic ninja in history...
Arthritic ninja is actually a very interesting idea for a game protagonist.
Zeyes: That has to be the most arthritic ninja in history...

Time taken in blocks of 50 sales:

2m 19s
2m 11s
3m 09s
4m 52s
9m 28s
11m 26s
14m 23s
16m 19s

And still slowing down, gah.
Yeah, I was surprised to see they didn't have a timer for this sale also
So what happens if a game stops selling? Then that side of the sale just stops??
paladin181: So what happens if a game stops selling? Then that side of the sale just stops??
We enter Keane Time™
Geriatric Mutant Ninja Sloths