It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZaineH: I'm tempted to buy Mark of the Ninja.... hurry up and buy it so I can't already! :P
Get it, you wouldn't regret it.
ormaybemidgets: Went to my bank website to see if my wallet could afford Mark of the Ninja, and it wouldn't work. I can safely say this sale broke the bank.
K_1269: I got a copy if you want. Just let me know ;)
Haha. I ended up getting it anyway because I am weak. But thank you so much.
That thought was incredibly generous. You're amazing.
ormaybemidgets: Haha. I ended up getting it anyway because I am weak. But thank you so much.
That thought was incredibly generous. You're amazing.
Yay! 2 copies sold.
Shendue: Do you want it?
E-eh, not sure how to reply to that. Would be lying if I said I didn't but not sure what I can give in return. Only have a spare Shadow Man but only since I managed to hit it free twice for some reason. Don't really know anyone to get extra gifts for, so usually just get things for myself...
Is there someone less sleep deprived than me that can do the math and tell how many fresh games are left until the 3rd round?
ZaineH: I'm tempted to buy Mark of the Ninja.... hurry up and buy it so I can't already! :P
huN73R: Get it, you wouldn't regret it.
all kidding aside, I got the game during a steam sale (don't judge me) and still enjoy it.
so in short ---> what huN73r said
Shendue: Is there someone less sleep deprived than me that can do the math and tell how many fresh games are left until the 3rd round?

If you're on PC, highlighting groups of 5 helps.
Crewdroog: that's what was happening to me last night with Banished. Look away from it! :)
trentonlf: Mwhahahahhahaha
that's not what i... DAMMIT!
Shendue: Is there someone less sleep deprived than me that can do the math and tell how many fresh games are left until the 3rd round?
25 once the Ninja disappears.

Edit: Of course, talking about ninjas...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by madth3
K_1269:
Bloody hell! Now I can take you off the MIA list - havent seen you on here in ages K!

All good?
dgwake: all kidding aside, I got the game during a steam sale (don't judge me) and still enjoy it.
I am judging you. I am judging you so hard right now.
INFERNO.COP: E-eh, not sure how to reply to that. Would be lying if I said I didn't but not sure what I can give in return. Only have a spare Shadow Man but only since I managed to hit it free twice for some reason. Don't really know anyone to get extra gifts for, so usually just get things for myself...
Just take it and don't worry.
Augmenti: What happened to our "owned" tag, on the games we own while looking at lists of games for sale? I.e. Arcanum sales page should say "Owned" when I look at it, since I own it. I no longer see the messages.

Thanks
stan423321: This sort of stuff is simply less reliable during sales. If you really need to remind yourself whether you own something, use your library for that. It's easier on the servers this way.
I find its a little slow after buying it, but probably just because the site has a lot of people on during the sales
Crewdroog: that's what was happening to me last night with Banished. Look away from it! :)
It's easier to resist when I have it on Steam. I'd definitely rather have it here though.
huN73R: Get it, you wouldn't regret it.
No, but my wallet will!
paladin181: I just keep clicking it hoping for a freebie to reduce the count by one more. :P
Tried for a freebie. No dice!
trentonlf: Mwhahahahhahaha
Crewdroog: that's not what i... DAMMIT!
I had to hide in the shadows until you said a game for me to drop in your PM, lucky you it was Banished as that is an awesome game :)