It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got Riven!
Now just need Myst and Uru to show up for the full package of this wonderful adventure game series.
Didn't really plan to get these but seeing the title picture made me want to play them again.

And Dragonfall, would you please show your pretty face? I need to go to work :-)
Sinistar, Pier Solar was on sale twice and your list (of non-twicers, at least) doesn't reflect that. So, feel free to fix that. Or not. Not sure what you prefer.
the.kuribo: Hey, when someone get a freebie what does it look like? Is there some sort of message that pops up or does it just show the game at $0.00?

Every time I click I keep anticipating some sort of exploding confetti box or something. I'd still be happy to see a simple zero dollar amount, but and exploding confetti box would just make my day.
I wouldn't know but I can tell you when I hit the BUY NOW button I can hear the RNG gods laughing at me. ;D
Post edited March 05, 2015 by dgwake
INFERNO.COP: Just my luck. Not to mention odds of it dropping late enough so I can at least return from work are as unknown as they get. Bloody hell, I don't have enough fingers to cross.
I was expecting one not for the jokes (i didn't read them) but just because it was actually in my wishlist. But when i saw how fast it was going i bought a second copy for good measure. Do you want it?
That's it for me with the first day of actual forum interaction. See you in a few hours. I need some sleep.
CarrionCrow: Here's where you start.
After you do that, send a private message to the person who started that thread and ask them to add your account to GOGwiki.
There's editing and crap involved after that, none of which I can remember off-hand. HypersomniacLive walked me through how to do all of it.
Cheers!!
I'm tempted to buy Mark of the Ninja.... hurry up and buy it so I can't already! :P
ormaybemidgets: Went to my bank website to see if my wallet could afford Mark of the Ninja, and it wouldn't work. I can safely say this sale broke the bank.
I got a copy if you want. Just let me know ;)
dgwake: I wouldn't know but I can tell you when I hit the BUY NOW button I can hear the RNG gods laughing at me. ;D
I love how i called a guy from my friend list yesterday just to tell him that Ragnar Tornquist was on the forum, he casually logged in and clicked and got a freebie, despite not even following the sale.
ormaybemidgets: Went to my bank website to see if my wallet could afford Mark of the Ninja, and it wouldn't work. I can safely say this sale broke the bank.
Oh yes, you wallet could afford the Ninja - it just was sent to your PM box :)
ZaineH: I'm tempted to buy Mark of the Ninja.... hurry up and buy it so I can't already! :P
that's what was happening to me last night with Banished. Look away from it! :)
IAmSinistar: [....]

And the correct answer to "what was Samantha Fox covered in?" is ....
The Fox will never tell!
ZaineH: I'm tempted to buy Mark of the Ninja.... hurry up and buy it so I can't already! :P
I just keep clicking it hoping for a freebie to reduce the count by one more. :P
Get it. you will need 107 copies.
Crewdroog: that's what was happening to me last night with Banished. Look away from it! :)
Mwhahahahhahaha