It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: omg, you haven't heard of this game? It's pretty cool. you use your mouse to click on things, and then stuff happens. if you do that enough, you go onto another area where you also get to click on things! there is music too! it's the best.
HypersomniacLive: It's clearly not the betstest if you just click on things; I thought that one could do things... to others in this game.

Okey folks, time to call it a night, and if I'm lucky, I'll even get some sleep. Be critical with your clicks!
good night, hsl! :)
IAmSinistar: We've covered Samantha Fox already.
Sachys: in what?
Nutella, you wish! ;-)
TrevorWilliams: After teasing me with two critical hits my first hour of the sale, nada since then.
Same here, got my one and only freebie inside the first five or so clicks, before I'd even bought anything in the sale. Nothing since. No complaints though, considering one freebie is already more than I got in the last Insomnia. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Zeyes
Sachys: *wheels in giant leftover tub o nutella

Have fun!
stg83: Does it come with Lucy Liu as promised in the add. ;)
NO this ones is a leftover from that giveaway I did.
Okay, it's 2 AM and I'm gonna go to bed now. I won't wait for Dragonfall anymore.
Good night!
Sachys: NO this ones is a leftover from that giveaway I did.
Err...well then, I think I will pass on this one. :0
IAmSinistar: We've covered Samantha Fox already.
Zeyes: Why would you do that? ;)

Edit: Curses, beaten to it. (No, not what you're thinking now...)
Are we channelling 50 shades again? :-o
Im done for tonight. Its already 2AM so off to bed I go.

If Shadowrun Dragonfall appears I would appreciate it if somebody could get it for me.

Also just to repeat that <span class="bold">Klumpen</span> was asking if somebody could get Shadowgate for him if it appears before morning.

Good night to you all and happy haunting. Oh, wait. Hunting that is.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Crewdroog: omg, you haven't heard of this game? It's pretty cool. you use your mouse to click on things, and then stuff happens. if you do that enough, you go onto another area where you also get to click on things! there is music too! it's the best.
HypersomniacLive: It's clearly not the betstest if you just click on things; I thought that one could do things... to others in this game.

Okey folks, time to call it a night, and if I'm lucky, I'll even get some sleep. Be critical with your clicks!
Night night Hyper. x
Sachys: in what?
DeMignon: Nutella, you wish! ;-)
Ah, no... personally I'd rather hope they seal Samantha Fox in lead, concrete and a good coating of hay bales before launching her into the Sun (pun intended) to contain her EVIL.
cecil: did tetroboot show up in round 3 yet? what about hegeamonia?
Matruchus: Tetroboot is in fresh section which still has to go around 25 games in round 2.

Tracker here: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=DK_USD
Eek that's everything so far... I think that means that it is still coming up sometime soon. Thanks for the help wish it said "rounds" on it though.
DeMignon: Nutella, you wish! ;-)
Sachys: Ah, no... personally I'd rather hope they seal Samantha Fox in lead, concrete and a good coating of hay bales before launching her into the Sun (pun intended) to contain her EVIL.
wait, what was she saying about being an actress... I think i just dun got stupider. and is the dude not wearing pants??
Crewdroog: wait, what was she saying about being an actress... I think i just dun got stupider. and is the dude not wearing pants??
you'll have to buy the series on dvd to find out
Crewdroog: wait, what was she saying about being an actress... I think i just dun got stupider. and is the dude not wearing pants??
Damnit, now you made me curious.
Finally caught up. You bastards sure can post, even if half of it is "has _____ gone yet?", Nox puns, and inexplicable amounts of German. :)

Lists are caught up, I'm getting ready to post the remaining Third Cycle games for Seasoned, so expect this post to jump up in size again. That is also linked in the head post as well for future convenience.

And the correct answer to "what was Samantha Fox covered in?" is "a thin coating of mucilage and pictures cut from Victorian books". This was part of the "Decoupage A Celebrity' event from this year's charity drive. But thanks to everyone for playing! ;)