It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

huN73R: No, you were clear. I was just asking if you or anyone else knew of such RPG's which are based in a Western setting.
The closest I can think of would be desperados, which was taken away when Nordic took its catalog off GOG.
kaileeena: wow Crit Wasteland2, someone has high hopes :)
I know I know.
The_Blog: It did already appear in the second Round. I would grab some sleep.
Trid: We are at the 3rd round, aren't we?
Not in the Fresh section. Still 25 titles to go. Only in the Seasoned section.
Dalthnock: Well, that's it for me, then... I guess I'll just have to count Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut as a loss... shame, 'cuz I was this close to getting everything I wanted from this sale. I just can't go another night, though.

It's been fun hanging out with you guys, that alone made the sale worth it.

See ya another day & good luck on getting what you want from the sale!

Cheers!
Bye, have fun with your rhino :)
Crewdroog: [...]
though there is this one game, where you do things. I might get that one
HypersomniacLive: Sounds like a very special game if you get to do things... please share with us so we can also get the chance to do things.

The_Blog: What did you miss?
HypersomniacLive: Everything, and nth that I can't live without until the next sale! Thank you for asking, but it's all good, really. :-)
omg, you haven't heard of this game? It's pretty cool. you use your mouse to click on things, and then stuff happens. if you do that enough, you go onto another area where you also get to click on things! there is music too! it's the best.
djdarko: Is anyone keeping track of which games have been critical hits? Is it every game at the same rate?
Zeyes: That's impossible to answer, the majority of GOG's customers aren't posting on the forum after all.
No, but we would have a good idea by polling the results of the people here alone.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by djdarko
Dang. This thread is hopping today. It seems like there have been as many posts on day three and days one and two combined!

Anyone have any ideas why?
Will there be new games in the promo tomorrow?
Sachys: I quickly edited out what I originally wrote - trentons trying to gift! ;)
Ahhhh. I see.
The_Blog: Not in the Fresh section. Still 25 titles to go. Only in the Seasoned section.
Good to know, thx. ^^
huN73R: No, you were clear. I was just asking if you or anyone else knew of such RPG's which are based in a Western setting.
j0ekerr: The closest I can think of would be desperados, which was taken away when Nordic took its catalog off GOG.
I have that in my backlog need to get to it sometime before I die as due to these sales that backlog keeps increasing.
IronArcturus: Will there be new games in the promo tomorrow?
No.
Crewdroog: And that's fine. I like creepy santa trentonlf. He has a van and candy.
Sachys: YARP!
oh so you know it. he changes the signs. last time it was for free mamograms.
Celton88: Dang. This thread is hopping today. It seems like there have been as many posts on day three and days one and two combined!
Anyone have any ideas why?
A few more people have twigged to the sale? Possibly more people are tired, so posting more often? Could be anything.
Edit: Plus also because it's 3rd round, it's "Last Chance" time for the wishlist.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
j0ekerr: The closest I can think of would be desperados, which was taken away when Nordic took its catalog off GOG.
Funny thing, I actually got Desperados back then but it had no compatibility on Windows 8 so I had to give up on playing it. :(