It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZaineH: AVGN: The Movie... something I'd watch if I had it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go and buy it. Does it stream anywhere?
Goger677: Well you can streaming from the website. You can download it in 3 different resolution, 480p, 720p, 1080p.
Not really what I was looking for. Thanks though.
kaileeena: Now regarding car keys, does the car have to be working ?
necessay not, tie up uselez brother in law front of car, make him pull, make him uzeful for zomethin.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
Just bought Mark of the Ninja. Not a planned purchase, but the positive comments sold the game for me :-).
Now Dragonfall. Would you please show your Dragony head so that I can land a critical hit?
Sachys: NOPE!

Trenton will read this!

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
I'm just keeping IAmSinistar list updated.

It's Insomnia and by GOG we shall track.
Here's hoping that playing a level of Mark of Ninja will propitiate the gogs.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Leroux
high rated
budejovice: It did actually happen, though the guess is that GOG added the 3 zeroes at the end to bring back the good memories (read:PTSD) from Insomnia #1.
Matruchus: Actually that game was not on sale. It was only a gimmick. I know cause I tried to buy it then :)
Granted, I chip away at my once-capable memory every evening, but I thought a few people confirmed being able to snag it. Maybe I'm mistaken - it was probably just confirmation from Tallima. :)
deleted
madth3: Games (and movies) that have appeared only once.

Fresh
if din's curse only appears once, you have no idea how happy I am to have snagged it. thanks as always for the info madth3!

edit: hmm, i think I thought we were further along in fresh thread, nevermind, I was confused! hahaha nothing new there.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
the_voivod: Is Arcanum basically just 'different setting Fallout'? I'm wavering on it. I was never good at Fallout although it was a concept I always liked, at least.
From what I read it has a "steampunk" setting with magic included.
pengchi87: Just bought Mark of the Ninja. Not a planned purchase, but the positive comments sold the game for me :-).
Now Dragonfall. Would you please show your Dragony head so that I can land a critical hit?
Dovahkin, dovahkin, lalala lala laaaaaaa
deleted
Cmon Wasteland 2, show up so I can try to crit you and go sleep.
Crewdroog: if din's curse only appears once, you have no idea how happy I am to have snagged it. thanks as always for the info madth3!
Well, IAmSinistar meant they still should appear in the second (and third?) round.
Jacob_1994: From what I read it has a "steampunk" setting with magic included.
the_voivod: Quite, although I meant more the general play/flow of the game. After all, same members an' all.
Ah well I just bought it so I can't tell you anything about that.
Arcanum: The Keaning Continues.