It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sachys: nope - they did it last spring as a gag. the "18000" copies went in less than 60 seconds
ArtisticMinstrel: Yeah, and Mr (or Mrs) Blue-text-quoter got the whole catalog. Always check the source :P
It did actually happen, though the guess is that GOG added the 3 zeroes at the end to bring back the good memories (read:PTSD) from Insomnia #1.
deleted
Post edited March 05, 2015 by the_voivod
Games (and movies) that have appeared only once.

Fresh

A Bird Story (-60%)
Anomaly Defenders (-75%)
Astebreed (-75%)
Banner Saga, The (-60%)
Broken Age Season Pass (-67%)
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (-80%)
Din's Curse (-75%)
Drox Operative (-75%)
Freedom Planet (-67%)
FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%)
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - 20th Anniversary Edition (-60%)
Halfway (-70%)
Inquisitor (-85%)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Risen (-80%)
Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%)
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (-60%)
Terraria (-80%)
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure (-80%)
Tetrobot and Co. (-75%)
The Gamers: Dorkness Rising {movie} (-75%)
Xenonauts (-60%)
pengchi87: Western RPG
huN73R: Are there any good RPG's in a Western setting? I used to think that Western RPG referred to that before I looked it up.
Arcanum doesn't use the 'Western' setting, sorry for being vague :-). I meant western RPG as opposed to JRPG, which have a lot of differences in play style.
ArtisticMinstrel: Yeah, and Mr (or Mrs) Blue-text-quoter got the whole catalog. Always check the source :P
budejovice: It did actually happen, though the guess is that GOG added the 3 zeroes at the end to bring back the good memories (read:PTSD) from Insomnia #1.
Actually that game was not on sale. It was only a gimmick. I know cause I tried to buy it then :)
high rated
Crewdroog: [...]
though there is this one game, where you do things. I might get that one
Sounds like a very special game if you get to do things... please share with us so we can also get the chance to do things.

The_Blog: What did you miss?
Everything, and nth that I can't live without until the next sale! Thank you for asking, but it's all good, really. :-)
pengchi87: Arcanum doesn't use the 'Western' setting, sorry for being vague :-). I meant western RPG as opposed to JRPG, which have a lot of differences in play style.
No, you were clear. I was just asking if you or anyone else knew of such RPG's which are based in a Western setting.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by huN73R
All right I bought both mark of the ninja and Arcanum.
Well, that's it for me, then... I guess I'll just have to count Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut as a loss... shame, 'cuz I was this close to getting everything I wanted from this sale. I just can't go another night, though.

It's been fun hanging out with you guys, that alone made the sale worth it.

See ya another day & good luck on getting what you want from the sale!

Cheers!
high rated
Dalthnock: Well, that's it for me, then... I guess I'll just have to count Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut as a loss... shame, 'cuz I was this close to getting everything I wanted from this sale. I just can't go another night, though.

It's been fun hanging out with you guys, that alone made the sale worth it.

See ya another day & good luck on getting what you want from the sale!

Cheers!
Enjoy your games, Dalthnock!
madth3: Games (and movies) that have appeared only once.
O________o

NOPE!

Trenton will read this!

NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Sachys
budejovice: It did actually happen, though the guess is that GOG added the 3 zeroes at the end to bring back the good memories (read:PTSD) from Insomnia #1.
Matruchus: Actually that game was not on sale. It was only a gimmick. I know cause I tried to buy it then :)
Stop fibbing, I bet you're still sitting on 17,982 gift keys.
Yes! Finally snagged Arcanum on what I can only assume is the third and final round. I know I'm still looking for a couple mire things, but my list is buried a few dozen pages in. A lot can happen in four hours, huh?

By the way, I still have a Torchlight code ready to go to a good home.
high rated
Crewdroog: great. now trentonlf knows the game. dammit, Sachys! *throws tomato*

I was gonna let you play co-op with me, but now you can forget it. I'll just coat the nuns all by myself.
Sachys: *shudders

nah you can play it with creepy santa trenton

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
*shouts at fleeing Sachys* You pretend all you want, but you know you want to! you'll be back.

And that's fine. I like creepy santa trentonlf. He has a van and candy.
Matruchus: Actually that game was not on sale. It was only a gimmick. I know cause I tried to buy it then :)
Ah the joke one. Yeah ok - I heard about that as well. It'd be insane of them to put anything over the 1000 mark without being a guaranteed seller. I've read a lot about Keened games throughout the thread.