It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wow I'm surprised to see AVGN in the promo. Nox was surprising too. I wonder if GOG is getting ideas from this thread.

If that is the case, how about a deal for Starpoint Gemini 2 or Space Run? :)
This.Is.Not.Dragonfall!!!!!!!!
And now Mark of the Ninja - 500.

This. Is. Not. Dragonfall.
Gah Mark of the Ninja 500 keys
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Sachys: is it the one with latex nuns by Wingrove Hall?
Crewdroog: great. now trentonlf knows the game. dammit, Sachys! *throws tomato*

I was gonna let you play co-op with me, but now you can forget it. I'll just coat the nuns all by myself.
*shudders

nah you can play it with creepy santa trenton

*FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Repeat Fresh Deal: Mark of the Ninja Special Edition (-80%) [500]

Edit: getting slow o.O.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
deleted
pengchi87: Western RPG
Are there any good RPG's in a Western setting? I used to think that Western RPG referred to that before I looked it up.
ZaineH: AVGN: The Movie... something I'd watch if I had it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go and buy it. Does it stream anywhere?
I just bought it. I can tell you if you're a Nerd fan, you may like it.

Unless you have unrealistic expectations, that is.

It's a crappy movie. The thing is, Bear McCreary's soundtrack really lifts the movie to a whole other level, making it sound professional, but it's not.

Now, if you watch it with this in mind, you might enjoy it. I know I did. I had some damn good laughs with this one, I think it's worth the 3.59 I just paid for it.

If you're on the fence, I'm sure you can find some place to watch it before you buy it.
NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! NOOOOO!!
ZaineH: AVGN: The Movie... something I'd watch if I had it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go and buy it. Does it stream anywhere?
Well you can streaming from the website. You can download it in 3 different resolution, 480p, 720p, 1080p.
Noooo! 500 copies! How much longer do I have to wait for Q.U.B.E.?! XD
yogsloth: I posted in the trade thread, but I'm AFK for a few hours at least... if @$@#ing Shadowgate SE shows up, I would happily trade equal value when I get back if somebody snags an extra copy. NOT looking for a gift! Just to trade something at least equally worthwhile. :)
If it shows I will snag a copy for you :)
Sachys: nope - they did it last spring as a gag. the "18000" copies went in less than 60 seconds
ArtisticMinstrel: Yeah, and Mr (or Mrs) Blue-text-quoter got the whole catalog. Always check the source :P
theres any number of people on here who can confirm it, so do that. also enjoy the big smegging egg on your face when you do so! :D
Mark of the Ninja is popular but 500 may be overkill. We'll see.