It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AVGN: The Movie... something I'd watch if I had it, but I'm not sure I'd want to go and buy it. Does it stream anywhere?

Edit: Too late for this round. Still, anyone know?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ZaineH
Crewdroog: though there is this one game, where you do things. I might get that one
is it the one with latex nuns by Wingrove Hall?
Seeing a movie is an instant softon
deleted
Should I buy Aracnum? It seems like an interesting game.
Jacob_1994: Should I buy Aracnum? It seems like an interesting game.
It's VERY interesting. Buy 50.
Jacob_1994: Be ready for that, the last time shadowgate came on it was gone in under a minute. I was lucky to grab my copy before it ran out.
the_voivod: Yes, I was typing a message on the forum wondering if I should get it when it... erm, was suddenly no longer an option.
Just keep an eye out, maybe you'll get lucky.
high rated
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but yes, all signs point to it being much better than the $1.49 pricetag.
deleted
Wow that movie is going way faster than I thought it would. o.o
Crewdroog: though there is this one game, where you do things. I might get that one
Sachys: is it the one with latex nuns by Wingrove Hall?
great. now trentonlf knows the game. dammit, Sachys! *throws tomato*

I was gonna let you play co-op with me, but now you can forget it. I'll just coat the nuns all by myself.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
It's very good, classic RPG with vast open world and numerous ways to solve problems. Be sure to set combat as turn-based in the options menu though. The real-time combat in this game is broken beyond description, almost unplayable.

One of the best Western RPGs of all time imo.
Jacob_1994: Be ready for that, the last time shadowgate came on it was gone in under a minute. I was lucky to grab my copy before it ran out.
the_voivod: Yes, I was typing a message on the forum wondering if I should get it when it... erm, was suddenly no longer an option.
What? You are not playing Nox???
ArtisticMinstrel: Edited, I'm more likely to believe this one :P
Sachys: nope - they did it last spring as a gag. the "18000" copies went in less than 60 seconds
Yeah, and Mr (or Mrs) Blue-text-quoter got the whole catalog. Always check the source :P
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
It's good.

And at that price, it's great.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by bricbrac