It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, so the one after AVGN has to be Dragonfall, right?
Sachys: ...and for anybody complaining about how long its taking for a game to go around...

...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!
j0ekerr: NEVER FORGET!
Well sadly the game is not on GOG anymore, it is time to switch to a new picture:)

Now regarding car keys, does the car have to be working ?
Jacob_1994: Anybody have a copy of never-ending nightmare to spare?
Crewdroog: this is not the thread to do this in.
What game are you wanting young lady ;-)
Fesin: Okay, so the one after AVGN has to be Dragonfall, right?
Hope not, I gotta go AFK for 15 mn and I've been waiting for it all day long...
Damn we are still losing the battle against steam's troops. Come on boys only 270 special arcanum troops left to beat. Use your pitchforks. Charge !!!!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
We'll sell you indie movies,
As many as we find
You'll have to sit and buy them all,
or they'll stay there for all time
HypersomniacLive:
as is foxwonks, as were a few others (now departed from the forum).
trentonlf: What game are you wanting young lady ;-)
back, vile fiend!! *holds up cross*

lol

I got Din's Curse, I am happy. Any other games I might be pondering, I'm gonna keep to myself. :)
though there is this one game, where you do things. I might get that one
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
trentonlf: What game are you wanting young lady ;-)
*shudders

you make the creepiest santa!
Sachys: nope. actual screenshot.
Edited, I'm more likely to believe this one :P
j0ekerr: NEVER FORGET!
Not complaining about length of time, but Dark Reign, 1x gap, Dark Reign was annoying. Internet-downed my way through it. Always other sales.
deleted
ArtisticMinstrel: Edited, I'm more likely to believe this one :P
nope - they did it last spring as a gag. the "18000" copies went in less than 60 seconds
LynetteC: Stop trying to avoid random gifts and update your shelf. :-)

Have you added much to your collection this sale?
HypersomniacLive: LMAO!

Nope, GOG's timing with this Insomnia sucks big time for me; I can't partake in the gifting frenzy the way I'd like to.
What did you miss?
I posted in the trade thread, but I'm AFK for a few hours at least... if @$@#ing Shadowgate SE shows up, I would happily trade equal value when I get back if somebody snags an extra copy. NOT looking for a gift! Just to trade something at least equally worthwhile. :)
the_voivod: Have I really been wasting all day waiting for Shadowgate? Well, obviously Nox first and foremost, and Nox is as Nox does (which is be glorious in every single way), but come on, game, happen already.
Be ready for that, the last time shadowgate came on it was gone in under a minute. I was lucky to grab my copy before it ran out.