It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Why do you think I dont have a wishlist in the wiki, you wiki watching weirdo!
Speaking of, what game are you waiting on besides Vanger?
sjons: I used to check gog.com three times a day...

Used to...

Oh my, what did I miss already??? Fuuuuu
You missed the 1st and 2nd round but you still have most of the 3rd if there anything you wanted to grab
Sachys: Why do you think I dont have a wishlist in the wiki, you wiki watching weirdo!
trentonlf: Speaking of, what game are you waiting on besides Vanger?
Nothing really - the other weird cheap games I was hoping for didnt go on parade.

I think they're in mourning for Spock!
LynetteC: You mean 50 shades of green, right? lol
j0ekerr: Is that the book about the erotic adventures of a lettuce farmer?
Cucumbers, actually.
sjons: I used to check gog.com three times a day...

Used to...

Oh my, what did I miss already??? Fuuuuu
here : http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php
trentonlf: Speaking of, what game are you waiting on besides Vanger?
lol
Cypisss: Due to a problem with our algorithms, iangold could not receive freebies (critical hits). Fixing the algorithm would interrupt the sale. So we are looking for some volunteers willing to gift some of their freebies to this user.
iangold: Thanks in advance guys!
I think I'm experiencing the same problem as iangold. :-p
I'm surprised Arcanum is already stalling. I guess most people already have it? If you don't and you like RPGs it's one you really ought to try. Despite its flaws, Arcanum is one of the few RPGs I've played that gives you the ability to role-play past the vast majority of obstacles with means other than battle and allows you to make several decisions or take actions that impact the game's outcome. All that against the steampunk backdrop leads to quite the unique experience.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by gamingrn
kaileeena: Then why are you located in Spain!
Spain, Gogeria different same. look you wants catalog of the games?, giveme yours car keys.
...and for anybody complaining about how long its taking for a game to go around...

...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!
Attachments:
ouch.jpg (203 Kb)
Sachys: ...and for anybody complaining about how long its taking for a game to go around...

...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!
Actually that took only 60 seconds if I remember correctly :)
Bought around 8 gangs
0 freebies
high rated
HypersomniacLive: There are three paths to take; I hope you finish at least one before Eastern.
You speak with riddles, master.. :P
Sachys: ...and for anybody complaining about how long its taking for a game to go around...

...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!
really 18000? not 180?

...HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!
NEVER FORGET!