It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geralt_of_Rivia: Did you know, in this forum you could get stoned to death for even saying 'Steam'...

[Hail of stones incoming]
ElTerprise: Er hat Jehovah gesagt..:) sorry
Rübennase!!!
zlep: I believed it. I just automatically trust in the colour blue. <gullible>
ElTerprise: That was my reaction too.
Cypisss: Due to a problem with our algorithms, iangold could not receive freebies (critical hits). Fixing the algorithm would interrupt the sale. So we are looking for some volunteers willing to gift some of their freebies to this user.
Thanks in advance guys!
Look at Arcanum.

Look at it go.

Run Arcanum run!
HypersomniacLive: I assure you it is, I just haven't updated my GOGWiki page in ages.
LynetteC: Stop trying to avoid random gifts and update your shelf. :-)

Have you added much to your collection this sale?
I broke him, he doesn't like to update his list or ask about games because I might send him something :-P
I am headed to sleep as well.
If someone can snatch Monkey Island I would be grateful for a PM :)

Goodnight guys!
Matruchus: Steam just invaded gog. Get your pitchforks and push its 600 minions away.
MarkoH01: I don't understand.
Arcanum of Steamworks is on sale with 600 keys :)
ElTerprise: Er hat Jehovah gesagt..:) sorry
Maxvorstadt: Rübennase!!!
haha hatte ich total vergessen

I forgot about that one.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!
Zeyes: But it asks you to pay $4.89 upfront? Watch out, that's GOG's Nigerian department!
I am prince of Gogeria, I offer you whole catalog exchanged in for american gremlin carriage and 4 goats.
Matruchus: Arcanum of Steamworks is on sale with 600 keys :)
Ah - thank you for clarification.
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
Massive tit!

;D
I used to check gog.com three times a day...

Used to...

Oh my, what did I miss already??? Fuuuuu
Matruchus: Arcanum of Steamworks is on sale with 600 keys :)
Clever *thumbs up*
Zeyes: But it asks you to pay $4.89 upfront? Watch out, that's GOG's Nigerian department!
j0ekerr: I am prince of Gogeria, I offer you whole catalog exchanged in for american gremlin carriage and 4 goats.
Then why are you located in Spain!

On another note, this sale really needs a game to step up to Keane 2 level, it was so much fun waiting for Keane last time :(
trentonlf: I broke him, he doesn't like to update his list or ask about games because I might send him something :-P
Why do you think I dont have a wishlist in the wiki, you wiki watching weirdo!
LynetteC: You mean 50 shades of green, right? lol
Is that the book about the erotic adventures of a lettuce farmer?