It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: Sorry, all, I don't have time to read through the thread, but I have a question.

Has anyone gotten a freebie of a title they already owned? Or am I wasting my little bit of time clicking on all the stuff I already have?
Perhaps this answers your question? :-)
iangold: I miss the old GOG logo :)
Install GOG Essentials, and you can see the old logo, among other great little perks :D

*rummages around* I know someone has that thread link handy...
trentonlf: Finally another insomnia sale! My stockpile of games to gift has run low and I need to replenish!!
Ha, jut noticed this - you're a funny man! ;-D
Grargar: Nice bug. :P
Can top that:
seems the servers of gog are not insomniasafe

- well its a "doublefeature" isnt it..
Attachments:
Post edited March 02, 2015 by mcleodone
iangold: I miss the old GOG logo :)
genkicolleen: Install GOG Essentials, and you can see the old logo, among other great little perks :D

This one? =)
Grargar: Nice bug. :P
Got that one too. This promo is full of bugs for me...
Sachys: Edit: seems im wrong about the gogbear'd freebie considering everybody has it right now
Yep, but at first glance it looks like you got a freebie hence why I referred to it as GOG trolling us.
Tannath: It's a top down racing game, like Micro Machines. A lot wackier though. ;)
MarkoH01: I read something about great story, RPG elements and weirdness. Does not quite fit with a simple racing game - this confused me.
I watched a few minutes of a Let's Play on YouTube. Maybe it's more complex than I realized...
CarrionCrow: This one? =)
That's the one, thanks CC :D
Tannath: Is it wrong to think that this sale/thread is better than actually playing *some* games?
LOL not at all! One of the Flash sales, I picked up two games I really wanted. I had seen all the deals, but instead of playing during my "gaming time" I stuck around and BSed for a day or two or eight... I did eventually play those games ;)
damn you, GOG. I didn't need more games, you know.

yet I couldn't help buying Desktop Dungeons.... sigh.
FoxySage: Holy shit! I actually got a freebie :D

Went to buy Desktop Dungeons and got it for free. Awesome.
Congrats!
genkicolleen: Install GOG Essentials, and you can see the old logo, among other great little perks :D

Here.
Senteria: DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase.

Uh, thats weird it says its still not sold out.
XYCat: The payment input fields are still there so can you actually buy it despite the "expired" message?
I can confirm I can - I just bought Desktop Dungeons even though it showed that message.

maybe the system is starting to freak out with the number of visits/reloads?
New Fresh deal: ink (-50%) [100]

The first movie.