It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, I wrote my congrats nearly in the same moment I read the message with the massive crit. But after I posted it I was asking myself how the blue could react that fast and I doubted it. What made me a little confused was that some people gratulated too.
high rated
Fesin: Okay, how many of you actually fell for Tallima's post, and how many of you are just trolling?
Nah, though I arrived here later than the event, I had heard about the "whole catalog" win. I could see them doing the same again, but not randomly in the middle of an Insomnia with no mention of it. :)
ziolkowskim: Anybody up for pickin up a copy of Monkey Island for me?
I could but the last two times it appeared rather late, and I'm not sure I'll be phisically able to hold on until then.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Maxvorstadt: Well, I wrote my congrats nearly in the same moment I read the message with the massive crit. But after I posted it I was asking myself how the blue could react that fast and I doubted it. What made me a little confused was that some people gratulated too.
I believed it. I just automatically trust in the colour blue. <gullible>
ziolkowskim: Anybody up for pickin up a copy of Monkey Island for me?
If you get me LoG 2
Maxvorstadt: Well, I wrote my congrats nearly in the same moment I read the message with the massive crit. But after I posted it I was asking myself how the blue could react that fast and I doubted it. What made me a little confused was that some people gratulated too.
zlep: I believed it. I just automatically trust in the colour blue. <gullible>
That was my reaction too.
Kamamura: Got Talos Principle on Steam. It's a sweet, good looking game.
Did you know, in this forum you could get stoned to death for even saying 'Steam'...

[Hail of stones incoming]
ElTerprise: That was my reaction too.
I'm gonna need to exploit that in the future.
Matruchus: Steam just invaded gog. Get your pitchforks and push its 600 minions away.
I don't understand.
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
What sorcery is this?!

Well played Sir.
Gnostic: And AI War is not in your shelf. Why is it that?
HypersomniacLive: I assure you it is, I just haven't updated my GOGWiki page in ages.
Stop trying to avoid random gifts and update your shelf. :-)

Have you added much to your collection this sale?
Geralt_of_Rivia: Did you know, in this forum you could get stoned to death for even saying 'Steam'...

I can see 16 tons falling!
Geralt_of_Rivia: Did you know, in this forum you could get stoned to death for even saying 'Steam'...

Er hat Jehovah gesagt..:) sorry
Ok, 1 AM and I have to sleep now.

I waited 1,5 days for Shadowgate: Special Edition (-80%) to reappear but no cigar, if it comes back and one of you might snatch an additional copy, please let me know! Would be much obliged.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
LynetteC: You mean 50 shades of green, right? lol
Mahaha XD