It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam just invaded gog. Get your pitchforks and push its 600 minions away.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
gamingrn: Yes, but it still quotes the sale price in the checkout box for me.
kaileeena: Same here, it seems we all were going for the free one:)
actually, I wasn't even going to click that one until the question was asked, so I figured why not : )
Got Talos Principle on Steam. It's a sweet, good looking game.
Fesin: Okay, how many of you actually fell for Tallima's post, and how many of you are just trolling?
I sort of fell for it but then I tried the link to blues posting and there was something else to read. After that I knew that it was fake.
Seasoned deal: Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (-75%) [600]
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Grargar
Steamworks game on GoG, wahh!
Tallima: To confirm: Only a joke! :) Don't go hoping for the whole catalog.

Some guy did win the whole catalog once, though. He was the 6 millionth downloader. I forget who it was, but I remember he used to post in the Might and Magic forums some. Nice guy.
Crewdroog: fat free vegan recipes? ew.. ;)
Sooooo good. We're working through Isa's cookbook right now (she uses some oils). Best food ever in my mouth. And it's made in my own kitchen.

Speaking of which, dinner time! See you all later!
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
You almost got me ^^
Some1 should hype Arcanum like it was with Nox, it deserves some love. :)
Anybody up for pickin up a copy of Monkey Island for me?
Tallima: To confirm: Only a joke! :) Don't go hoping for the whole catalog.
That... is awesome ;) LOL way to liven things up.

You got me hook, line and sinker.
Zeyes: But it asks you to pay $4.89 upfront? Watch out, that's GOG's Nigerian department!
ROFL
high rated
Tallima: I'm so getting banned for that one. :)
Nah, who would entertain us in this unique style?
If you're an RPG fan, and don't already have Arcanum, I strongly *strongly* recommend it. Fantastic game, and at an incredibly low price.
Matruchus: Wait, what? You won the whole gog catalog.

A I see another joke. Still waiting for the freebie you stole :)
genkicolleen: Oh, a joke? Whew~! I was going to be three shades of envious, not to mention shocked! lol~
You mean 50 shades of green, right? lol