It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Guys, can You actually merge two GoG accounts into one? I accidentaly logged onto my old account yesterday and bought VtM:R - all other games are the freebies that were already there. But I just want all the games in one place...
Tallima: Massive Crit! Sweet!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
This is no joke is it? Huge congratulations to you Tallima! Nice to see it go to a forum go-er!

Cypisss: I can confirm that Tallima was one of the three random winners of a massive crit. He has won the entire GOG catalog as a giftable code, valued at $865,260.97.
Tallima:
WOW, congrats dude! :D
Fesin: Okay, how many of you actually fell for Tallima's post, and how many of you are just trolling?
Was I just trolled by Tallima? Man, I'm a sucker. I was legit happy for him. -_-;
Fesin: Okay, how many of you actually fell for Tallima's post, and how many of you are just trolling?
Tekkaman-James: Was I just trolled by Tallima? Man, I'm a sucker. I was legit happy for him. -_-;
Me too. Damn.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Sylenall: Can anyone tell me if unreal gold has come and gone today? Only one I'm really waiting on.

Thanks
No, it did not come yet since it was already featured twice on the 2nd and 3d of march so its going to come in round 3 somewhere up from now.
uggh I wish the fresh group would move faster. Still waiting for Broken Age and then the repeat for Wasteland 2. I might grab banner saga as well, depending on what price it is.
But here we have great idea for gog next sale. :)
Tallima: I'm so getting banned for that one. :)
it was awesome though. so awesome.

and you just opened yourself up to MASSIVE pms
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
Tallima:
Hax! :P
gigafood1: Wait... Did i just miss Grimrock 2 again????? its up on the top list...
Fresh has not completed it's 2nd round so your still on track for a copy of Grimrock 2 in the 3rd round. Grimlock 1 did appear recently which is probably what you are seeing.
Tallima: I'm so getting banned for that one. :)
For that troll you need to buy me every game on GOG. My heart can't take it otherwise </3
WOW Pier Solar seems to be a Critfest. Does the notification bug prevent me from knowing if I get a crit or not?

Tallima:
Mega congrats for that! Never heard of such a thing! One of three, eh? Are these games only giftable or can you get them for yourself, too?
To confirm: Only a joke! :) Don't go hoping for the whole catalog.

Some guy did win the whole catalog once, though. He was the 6 millionth downloader. I forget who it was, but I remember he used to post in the Might and Magic forums some. Nice guy.