It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

goplanet: Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!

Come on, all together now...
MissFable: Nexus!
Nexus! - The Jupiter Incident!
Dragonfall
Dragonfall
Dragonfall - Shadowrun

Everbody come and run !
bew1977: Check your pms
Thank you very much!
djdarko: Is Pier Solar showing "Swing and a Miss" for everyone?
At first it did, once I reloaded it went away. It did not block my ability to buy anyway.
Maxvorstadt: Wow, I clicked on the buy button because I was bored.... critical hit! I got Pier Solar for free! Good that I like roleplaying games.
My first freebee!!
Congrats. I'm still without luck :(.
LynetteC: Hey Mr Blue Eye, how are you?
[...]
HypersomniacLive: Hey pretty lady! I'm good, how are you?

LynetteC: [...] I can't help but notice that your wishlist isn't up to date - I know this because Trine is still on it and not on your shelf. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Hahaha, and your point is...? ;-D
And AI War is not in your shelf. Why is it that?
Mister-Gosh: 450 PIER SOLAR???

But.. this is not Dragonfall !
Zeyes: But, maybe it's Sparta?

(Digging really deep into the meme archives...)
This isn't NOX, this is madness!

THIS... IS... INSOMNIA!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
Maxvorstadt: Genauer gesagt österreichisch, eine Abart des Bayrischen.
Klumpen0815: Betrunkenes Bergvolk halt. :P
Oy!
Also, the song is Viennese. And we certainly don't have any mountains in Vienna. ;)
nyth1983: Is Terraria going to pop up again or what? That's the only one I'm waiting for and I missed it the first time around.
Same here. Been waiting all day! Can anyone confirm it hasn't come up again yet?
Pier Solar I'm really interested in, but If I get it I throw off my carefully prepared budget.
Yep! Just reload in the checkout page and the message'll disappear.
yyahoo: Well, see, that's just my point. Being heavily discounted for the first time doesn't guarantee the type of result that we saw from Vangers and Uncle...
Zeyes: Sure, I'm just saying that it's almost impossible to know where the sweet spot is. If they throw 400 copies (instead of 100) of Story about my Uncle on here, we might see the same thing - 100 to 150 going off the shelves quickly and then the rest takes an hour.
I agree. There is a sweet spot in the number offered, especially for indie games. Number offered and discount % are just some of the factors affecting speed of sales. Heck, we had that goofy Nox meme going on in this thread that caused the next run of Nox to completely disappear in the blink of an eye. No doubt that wouldn't have happened if the game hadn't have been joked about incessantly for the previous 2 hours....
high rated
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: If you are receiving the "Swing and a Miss" message when trying to purchase a game, this seems to be a bug that crops up on games that are being sold for $4.89 USD. Regardless of the message, you can still click the "Pay for My Purchase" button and buy the game at the discounted price.
Mister-Gosh: EDIT : what does Zwick's me" actually mean?
Pinch me.
For some reason, I'm not getting the bug at all.
Not here - just the normal checkout screen for me.