It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

djdarko: Is Pier Solar showing "Swing and a Miss" for everyone?
Yes, but it still quotes the sale price in the checkout box for me.
This is not LoG2!

This is weeabo.
It's also showing the damn swing and miss glitch.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by j0ekerr
I keep getting the "Offer expired" alert when trying to buy Pier Solar. Anyone else having this problem? I can attempt to buy the other game normally.
Matruchus: It was on already twice.

This is the time when it was on sale:
2015-03-03 11:40:33
2015-03-04 07:06:58
goplanet: Yes, but we're on round 3 now!
Damn, im sleep reading again. Sorry.
Is Terraria going to pop up again or what? That's the only one I'm waiting for and I missed it the first time around.
goplanet: Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!

Come on, all together now...
I haven't yet looked for any ordering pattern in Round 3 vs. Round 2, but when S&M did pop last night, it didn't exactly fly off the shelf. Looking it up on Pidgebot it was up for 62 minutes, so at least it's not a Vangers situation where if you want it you can't even step away from your desk.

But if I had to guess (again, without looking closely at what we've seen in Rd3 so far) I think it's still a few hours off.
djdarko: Is Pier Solar showing "Swing and a Miss" for everyone?
It is for me.
goplanet: Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!

Come on, all together now...
Nexus!
Nexus! - The Jupiter Incident!
Mister-Gosh: 450 PIER SOLAR???

But.. this is not Dragonfall !
But, maybe it's Sparta?

(Digging really deep into the meme archives...)
oldaperture: I keep getting the "Offer expired" alert when trying to buy Pier Solar. Anyone else having this problem? I can attempt to buy the other game normally.
It's a glitch, refresh the page and it'll disappear.
Wow, I clicked on the buy button because I was bored.... critical hit! I got Pier Solar for free! Good that I like roleplaying games.
My first freebee!!
Weird. On the buy screen, it said that I missed the promo for Pier Solar. Purchase worked just fine, though.
oldaperture: I keep getting the "Offer expired" alert when trying to buy Pier Solar. Anyone else having this problem? I can attempt to buy the other game normally.
I got it too, but it let me buy it at the discount anyway.
Tannath: First time it's heavily discounted as well... just like A Story About My Uncle.
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Who knows? Though I have an idea that the discount for Desktop Dungeons wasn't as big and had more copies available.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It's not a bug, it's a feature. GOG turns off website personalization during huge sales because of server load.
Except that Firek said that full personalisation has been enabled since yesterday, yet it's still a broken mess for a good number of us, myself included.