It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

paladin181: Tell me I didn't miss Legend of Grimrock again
If you wanted Grimrock 1, well, you missed it. Sad but true!
djdarko: Yep, it was up for like 3 hours.
It was up only for 1hour and 20 minutes but it did look as long as 3 hours to us :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
I mean LoG 2.did I miss that? I was working and just got home.
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Zeyes: Only 100 copies for Vangers (both times) and Story about my Uncle, though. Desktop Dungeons wasn't too bad with 200 the first time around, but then 400 yesterday... I guess it's just that X number of people are waiting around for each game, and if the number of copies is >X, the rest needs to wait for other people to shuffle by, and that can take a loooong time. Even Indy's last 400 copies took about 45 minutes.
Well, see, that's just my point. Being heavily discounted for the first time doesn't guarantee the type of result that we saw from Vangers and Uncle...
Gee, Nox has showed, and still no SR : DF.

:(

Well, I'm off to bed. Good luck you all.
I missed Sam & Max twice. On both occasions it was up when its middle of the night here. 18 hours of waiting each day and when I finally go to sleep like now it gets chosen... XD No luck for me then I guess. :(
ziolkowskim: German grammar is not that hard... Comparing to Polish, for example. But comparing to English...well that is another story.
The_Blog: English is actually really easy. ofcourse that is subjective and I still make mistakes here and there. but compared to other languages, learning english is quite easy.
Yeah... it is :)
We should all try to learn ... I don't know... Hungarian maybe? :D
paladin181: I mean LoG 2.did I miss that? I was working and just got home.
Yeah. Gone as well. Will come back in the third round.
PabloEscobar: I missed Sam & Max twice. On both occasions it was up when its middle of the night here. 18 hours of waiting each day and when I finally go to sleep like now it gets chosen... XD No luck for me then I guess. :(
It hasn't been back yet.
bew1977: Sadly just gave it away. Do have a copy of Jade Empire though.
Trade you anything from steam on that?
bew1977: Sadly just gave it away. Do have a copy of Jade Empire though.
Don't be sad - it's the thought that counts. ;)

Jade Empire is on my "intriguing" list, but honestly it would probably be way down in my backlog of games to actually play, esp. given how many RPGs are above it (esp. having bought 3 RPGs just in this sale!).

Nox would have been more appealing just as a change of pace game - I picked up Defender's Quest for that reason - games that are fun just to pop into for an hour here and there without having to remember things like plot. ;)
CharlesGrey: For something completely different, Indiana Jones wasn't marked as "owned" for me, even though I already bought it. Is that a common bug?
djdarko: Yes.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. GOG turns off website personalization during huge sales because of server load.
firstpastthepost: Missed the second round for Dead State. And I'll have no internet access tomorrow. Too bad. It's the only game I wanted in the sale.
Mister-Gosh: If I'm online when it pops up I'll grab it for you.
I would appreciate that. Many thanks if it's possible.
yyahoo: Well, see, that's just my point. Being heavily discounted for the first time doesn't guarantee the type of result that we saw from Vangers and Uncle...
Sure, I'm just saying that it's almost impossible to know where the sweet spot is. If they throw 400 copies (instead of 100) of Story about my Uncle on here, we might see the same thing - 100 to 150 going off the shelves quickly and then the rest takes an hour.
8 to go before the dragon falls!!