It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bew1977: I try to make someone happy and it blows up in my face. :(

I need a moment. *Sniff*
Trid: Don't cry, It made me happy and you can still make some1 else happy, it's a win win situation. :)
The sale has made me wishlisht Nox, but I wasn't someone who came into the sale pining for it. Plus I bought 6 games - lol. So I can wait a bit before looking to pick it up/play it.

Still, if bew can't find anyone who would gladly take it, I'd be honored. Still, I think you can find someone who would be happier still. ;)
firstpastthepost: Missed the second round for Dead State. And I'll have no internet access tomorrow. Too bad. It's the only game I wanted in the sale.
Ask someone to grab an extra copy for You :)
firstpastthepost: Missed the second round for Dead State. And I'll have no internet access tomorrow. Too bad. It's the only game I wanted in the sale.
If I'm online when it pops up I'll grab it for you.
ElTerprise: I get that . The gernan grammar is not that easy.
ziolkowskim: German grammar is not that hard... Comparing to Polish, for example. But comparing to English...well that is another story.
English is actually really easy. ofcourse that is subjective and I still make mistakes here and there. but compared to other languages, learning english is quite easy.
MetalPlateMage: I missed Nox twice already, and according to the tracker it sold out in 3 minutes both times... yikes! I just wanted to replace my old near-unreadable physical copy, had no idea it was so popular.
That was new for us too until the_voivod came and MADE it that popular. Now I cannot even leave home without my Nox.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MarkoH01
Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!
Sam! and! Max!

Come on, all together now...
Damn, it looks like Astebreed hasn't repeated. Thats the only game in the tracker I want to grab. I don't recall in previous insomnia sales having games that didn't repeat.
Tannath: First time it's heavily discounted as well... just like A Story About My Uncle.
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Only 100 copies for Vangers (both times) and Story about my Uncle, though. Desktop Dungeons wasn't too bad with 200 the first time around, but then 400 yesterday... I guess it's just that X number of people are waiting around for each game, and if the number of copies is >X, the rest needs to wait for other people to shuffle by, and that can take a loooong time. Even Indy's last 400 copies took about 45 minutes.
Matruchus: That's why there is hochdeutsch which everybody speaks :)
oldaperture: Except for everyone south of, say, Frankfurt ...
I was generalizing as a commong language. At least for Bayern I can say there is rarely at least in cities a person that actually speak Bayrisch. Its more or less hochdeutsch. At least by my experience.
Tell me I didn't miss Legend of Grimrock again
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Klumpen0815: Desktop Dungeons had a bug that refused to substract the discount if you didn't add it to your items manually.
What? I'm not sure I understand...

I remember there were problems with the message saying the promo had ended, but that didn't affect the discount. In fact, I bought it straight up upon receiving that message and I received my full discount. Plus, there were other games that were receiving that message that flew out the door...

Maybe I'm misunderstanding...
MetalPlateMage: I missed Nox twice already, and according to the tracker it sold out in 3 minutes both times... yikes! I just wanted to replace my old near-unreadable physical copy, had no idea it was so popular.
MarkoH01: That was new for us too until the_voivod came and MADE it that popular. Now I cannot even leave home without my Nox.
Yeah it really went viral in this thread...
Trid: Don't cry, It made me happy and you can still make some1 else happy, it's a win win situation. :)
bler144: The sale has made me wishlisht Nox, but I wasn't someone who came into the sale pining for it. Plus I bought 6 games - lol. So I can wait a bit before looking to pick it up/play it.

Still, if bew can't find anyone who would gladly take it, I'd be honored. Still, I think you can find someone who would be happier still. ;)
Sadly just gave it away. Do have a copy of Jade Empire though.
paladin181: Tell me I didn't miss Legend of Grimrock again
Yep, it was up for like 3 hours.
MarkoH01: That is not German ;)
It is. :-)