It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And Indy won...
bler144: If Vangers wasn't the absolute fastest off the shelf, it was dang close. I looked at the stats last night - can't recall exactly, but it was something like 90 seconds each round. Which jibes with having watched the green bar drop in real time.
Tannath: First time it's heavily discounted as well... just like A Story About My Uncle.
What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Sudeki, the popular Xnox game
MetalPlateMage: I missed Nox twice already, and according to the tracker it sold out in 3 minutes both times... yikes! I just wanted to replace my old near-unreadable physical copy, had no idea it was so popular.
Well, I guess you are my lucky winner. Check pm's
ElTerprise: I get that . The gernan grammar is not that easy.
Klumpen0815: At least it's not so full of exceptions as the French grammar.
I like French, but learning it in school from books and having to write it is torture.
That's where good teachers make the difference ^^
Klumpen0815: That's the point! xD

Well, to be fair, the dialects are so different, that people don't understand each other at all if they travel too far inside the country. Some sound pretty hard while others sound cute or outright silly. Vocabulary differs too.
Matruchus: That's why there is hochdeutsch which everybody speaks :)
Except for everyone south of, say, Frankfurt ...
Indy for the win.
First prize is GOG picking up more Lucas Arts Games ( Full Throttle) right?...RIGHT!!?
Klumpen0815: At least it's not so full of exceptions as the French grammar.
I like French, but learning it in school from books and having to write it is torture.
ElTerprise: I know. i also had french in school. Mostly forgotten now.
I was horrible at french. I've forgotten as well, but it's probably for the better.
dgwake: Indy. always bet on indy
Just don't tell him the odds.
huN73R: An article about top hats and riots here
This is absolute gold!
Give me DOVAHFALL right now!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Sudeki?!

This is not fried chicken!
While I suspect most (if not all of you) are aware, this is almost certainly your last chance to get the 'Seasoned' games at the discount during this promotion, so if you're on the fence about something, go for it.
Tannath: First time it's heavily discounted as well... just like A Story About My Uncle.
yyahoo: What prevented Desktop Dungeons from selling quickly then. This is also the first time it's seen a significant discount. GOG's discount is even better than what's been offered on Steam so far...
Desktop Dungeons had a bug that refused to substract the discount if you didn't add it to your items manually.
Missed the second round for Dead State. And I'll have no internet access tomorrow. Too bad. It's the only game I wanted in the sale.