It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: BTW: Smugglers V is fun little game, just saying... :)
It looked like it so I bought it. I enjoy X - Beyond The Frontier as well as Alpha Centauri and it seems to be a mix of both. :)
Tannath: I know the feeling...
bler144: If Vangers wasn't the absolute fastest off the shelf, it was dang close. I looked at the stats last night - can't recall exactly, but it was something like 90 seconds each round. Which jibes with having watched the green bar drop in real time.
First time it's heavily discounted as well... just like A Story About My Uncle.
MarkoH01: You are absolutely right here. In newscasts German announcers often speak of "Bund und Länder".
http://www.bundestag.de/bundestag/aufgaben/gesetzgebung_neu/gesetzgebung/bundesstaatsprinzip/255460
Mister-Gosh: HAHA! German language is still in my veins, albeit VERY diluted!
I learned German for 6 years. Not my favourite. I'm scared of it :)
dgwake: Indy. always bet on indy
ziolkowskim: They are slowing down the classics queue...aren't they?
Not necessarily, popular games in the 3rd round usually come back with a gigantic number.
MarkoH01: As far as I know every country has. Germany is not different here. Other dialects in Bavaria, Hamburg, Cologne, Hesse, Berlin...
Klumpen0815: Berlinerisch is more or less dead since most of the natives have been replaced with immigrants from southern Germany and Turks, sometimes you hear Brandenburgerisch which is nearly the same.
You usually hear more English and Schwäbisch than Berlinerisch, Berlins own culture is dead, flushed away by tourism and gentrification.
You may be correct here. I only was shortly in Berlin otherwise I know the dialect only from TV-Shows. I don't like the city very much. Hamburg has much more green in it than Berlin. But of course everybody will tell you that "his" city is the best in the world :)
ziolkowskim: I learned German for 6 years. Not my favourite. I'm scared of it :)
Yeah it's quite tough to learn. But I loved it.
ziolkowskim: I learned German for 6 years. Not my favourite. I'm scared of it :)
Why?
ziolkowskim: as every multi-cultural (not-on-purpose) city
Klumpen0815: Is it the same in Warsow already?
It's Warsaw :) and I don't really know, I live up north of Poland - in Gdynia. We only have some succesful Muslims opening up Kebabs... But that's the way it started in Berlin, isn't it? :)
ElTerprise: Why?
Wahrscheinlich zu viel bedeutung auf Grammatik in der Schule gelegt.
Well, for my part, coming from a country which language is said to be hard to learn, we find it really hard.
bew1977: Check your PM's.

Life is cruel, but I am not
You misunderstood me but Thank You for offer, I'm sure there is some1 there dreaming about that key right now, you just have to find him/her. :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Trid
That's the point! xD

Well, to be fair, the dialects are so different, that people don't understand each other at all if they travel too far inside the country. Some sound pretty hard while others sound cute or outright silly. Vocabulary differs too.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
You know, I've now seen like 5 or 6 Nox copies being gifted in this thread already - small wonder it sold out so quickly, some of you guys must have stockpiled. ;)
Matruchus: Wahrscheinlich zu viel bedeutung auf Grammatik in der Schule gelegt.
Das kann sein.
I don't quite like the sound of it. It is quite easy, comparing to English, or even Polish (for no-natives), but I can't get the get the hang of it. My brother on the other hand is working in Germany, speaking fluently and so on... Personal choice I think...