It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister-Gosh: Didn't know you guys had dialects per regions (or Länder, if the word is correct)..
MarkoH01: As far as I know every country has. Germany is not different here. Other dialects in Bavaria, Hamburg, Cologne, Hesse, Berlin...
Berlinerisch is more or less dead since most of the natives have been replaced with immigrants from southern Germany and Turks, sometimes you hear Brandenburgerisch which is nearly the same.
You usually hear more English and Schwäbisch than Berlinerisch, Berlins own culture is dead, flushed away by tourism and gentrification.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
ziolkowskim: indy vs smugglers. bets?
My money's on Indy.
MarkoH01: As far as I know every country has. Germany is not different here. Other dialects in Bavaria, Hamburg, Cologne, Hesse, Berlin...
Klumpen0815: Berlinerisch is more or less dead since most of the natives have been replaced with immigrants from southern Germany and Turks, sometimes you hear Brandenburgerisch which is nearly the same.
You usually hear more English and Schwäbisch than Berlinerisch, Berlins own culture is dead, flushed away by tourism and gentrification.
as every multi-cultural (not-on-purpose) city
Have a good night everybody and good hunting for games and crits. I'll catch some hours of sleep.
Mister-Gosh: I thought people said "Länder" as a shortened word in that case. Never knew this. God I regret giving up on german upon entering university.
You are absolutely right here. In newscasts German announcers often speak of "Bund und Länder".
http://www.bundestag.de/bundestag/aufgaben/gesetzgebung_neu/gesetzgebung/bundesstaatsprinzip/255460
Definitely indy.
apehater: lol der beste deutsche dialekt is sowieso der von hausmeister krause
MarkoH01: Nö, der beste Dialekt ist der hier
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/751177/Werner_Beinhart_Fussball
Das ist ja auch legendär!
Well, that`s legendary!
Mister-Gosh: I thought people said "Länder" as a shortened word in that case. Never knew this. God I regret giving up on german upon entering university.
EDIT : what does Zwick's me" actually mean?
We do say "Länder" as a short version for "Bundesländer". But many just say "Bundesländer" instead of abbreviating it. Atleast based on my experiences.
Indy. always bet on indy
high rated
bew1977: Imagine not being here for the 3 minutes nox was available
Trid: Hah, life can be cruel lol.
Check your PM's.

Life is cruel, but I am not
miszczu: Same issue here for Indiana Jones and Red Faction
Zeyes: It looks like the "owned" tags don't work for games purchased during the sale - they've probably cached that part of the database before insomnia started (to reduce the server load) so it only recognizes games you already owned before the week.
Yep, you're right
dgwake: Indy. always bet on indy
They are slowing down the classics queue...aren't they?
RetiredBard: It showed for me correctly once or twice during the first day, but not since - even for games I bought well before the sale started.
Maybe some old cached CSS in your browser, restarting it and/or clearing the cache may help. Or maybe it's browser-dependent, too, I can only vouch for Chrome on my desktop and Opera on my Android phone.
MarkoH01: You are absolutely right here. In newscasts German announcers often speak of "Bund und Länder".
http://www.bundestag.de/bundestag/aufgaben/gesetzgebung_neu/gesetzgebung/bundesstaatsprinzip/255460
HAHA! German language is still in my veins, albeit VERY diluted!
Klumpen0815: Berlinerisch is more or less dead since most of the natives have been replaced with immigrants from southern Germany and Turks, sometimes you hear Brandenburgerisch which is nearly the same.
ziolkowskim: as every multi-cultural (not-on-purpose) city
Is it the same in Warsow already?