It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: And I'm back, so, what about Nox? :)

Boo, didn't crit Indiana Jones. :( :P
huN73R: You could nox make it back in time.
And this is obNOXious
Xenonauts come up yet?
xjay73: lol -- I didn't look at the clock. I just knew it was dark, I was awake, I had to pee, and oh-yeah-better-check-insomnia. :-D
LynetteC: The benefit of having a tablet - you don't need to get out of bed to check the sale! lol In fact you can make coffee, take a bathroom break, walk from the car to the office or even buy games at your desk without the boss noticing!
Yep, a tablet is a must-have accessory for a GOG sale!

EDIT I just got thrown back to page 258 out of 284!
I took my tablet with me to work and then Shadowgate appeared while I was riding my bike home. -.-
I got Wastelands 2 but I guess I missed Legends of Grimrock 2.
warpax: Xenonauts come up yet?
No not yet :)
Maxvorstadt: Genauer gesagt österreichisch, eine Abart des Bayrischen.
Klumpen0815: Betrunkenes Bergvolk halt. :P
Ja, aber mir ham`s beste Bier, geh!
Not yet.
LynetteC: The benefit of having a tablet - you don't need to get out of bed to check the sale! lol In fact you can make coffee, take a bathroom break, walk from the car to the office or even buy games at your desk without the boss noticing!
Yep, a tablet is a must-have accessory for a GOG sale!

EDIT I just got thrown back to page 258 out of 284!
Klumpen0815: I took my tablet with me to work and then Shadowgate appeared while I was riding my bike home. -.-
Couldn't You just stop for a while? :D
You mean NOXonauts, right? :p
Post edited March 05, 2015 by triock
Indie has been up for an hour and 10minutes now.
The_Blog: Ich kenne mich nicht mit Dialekten aus. Danke für die Korrektur also ^^
Mister-Gosh: Didn't know you guys had dialects per regions (or Länder, if the word is correct)..
As far as I know every country has. Germany is not different here. Other dialects in Bavaria, Hamburg, Cologne, Hesse, Berlin...
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MarkoH01
Nox yet.
Klumpen0815: Betrunkenes Bergvolk halt. :P
Maxvorstadt: Ja, aber mir ham`s beste Bier, geh!
Das stimmt. A mass muss sein.
triock: You mean NOXonauts, right?
These jokes will NOX go out of style soon.
high rated
I like the #s from Indy. This probably final round he's been up long enough for many to have a shot, yet isn't going to Keane us for hours. Nicely done, GOG, though I imagine we'll find our Round 3 Keane soon enough. :)