It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*sobs*
Smugglers... This is not Dragonfall.
Shendue: Next one: 2000 copies of Dragonball Evolution, just arrived at GOG Movies.
Oh you! :)
Shendue: Next one: 2000 copies of Dragonball Evolution, just arrived at GOG Movies.
Zeyes: Incidentally, the most overdue item right now is "Angry Video Game Nerd", let's hope they're not trying to tell us something with that. ;)
The movie is in the sale? Damn I just noticed. Another one I definitly wanna pick up. I really shouldn't spent more money ^^
Thanks everyone -- Any idea how long it will take for the third round to start, on the "fresh" side? A few hours still? And are the games in a completely random order, or is there some pattern to it?
Maxvorstadt: They will soon present the smell-o-matic controller for us!
apehater: ok then i'll stop showering from now on, to be prepared for smell-o-matic
Well will take a long time to find someone for a coop game eh?
;-)
Zeyes: Incidentally, the most overdue item right now is "Angry Video Game Nerd", let's hope they're not trying to tell us something with that. ;)
If you consider they gave us "Neverending Nightmares" as well, there's clearly a pattern.
Speaking of freebies, did anyone else notice that if you have store credit and get a critical hit of less value then the game won't actually be free but will be autopaid for by your store credit? And if you unselect store credit the page will refresh and the game won't be a critical hit any longer?
The_Blog: The movie is in the sale? Damn I just noticed. Another one I definitly wanna pick up. I really shouldn't spent more money ^^
Frame and Ink are also in the sale if you are interested.
Maxvorstadt: Smugglers???
Gnaah!
I really like that Dellamorte Dellamore movie.
bew1977: Dubbed by Team Four Star.

Sellout in minutes
better Little Kuriboh
CharlesGrey: Thanks everyone -- Any idea how long it will take for the third round to start, on the "fresh" side? A few hours still? And are the games in a completely random order, or is there some pattern to it?
It's random (I think).
You can see the remaining games of the round 2 here :
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Critical hit on a game I already own :) Smugglers V.

So its not a fable at all.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Mister-Gosh: Smugglers... This is not Dragonfall.
Zwick mi, I glaab I draam!
Des derf net woar sei, wo samma dahaam?!?
Oba Zwicken huift mir nix, I steh daneb`n.
Kannt mir vielleicht oana a Watsch`n geb`n?
Danke, jetzt is mir kloar: Es is woar, es is woar!
Ah well, I'm out.

Managed to bag:

Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Another World
Arcanum
Grimrock 2
Dead State
Robin Hood

Didn't get Shadowrun Dragonfall this time. Didn't get Nox™ either (but didn't really want it).

Did pre-order Witcher 3 while I was lurking around, so hey, GOG - we both win

Night night all - may all your hits be critical.