It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Next one: 2000 copies of Dragonball Evolution, just arrived at GOG Movies.
Hi, I've only casually kept an eye on this promo, so I have a question: Is there any chance that Dead State will come up once more? It's pretty much the only game in the promo I'm currently interested in.

( For that matter, has the game been patched up properly by now? Seems like things were a bit rough after release. )
Is it possible to divine which game is more likely to happen next? Is there some kind of pattern there? (Would be nice to schedule some sleeping time ;) )
j0ekerr: More like the way it's so obviously a tablet/smartphone game. the insane amount of cheap and horrible tower defense tablet games out there instantly stigmatizes it.
the.kuribo: ...Except it's not actually a tablet/smartphone game at all. It was developed for the PS3 initially and thus for controller pad. However, it also controls very well with just a keyboard (but not so good for mouse/touch).

See, it gets written off for something it's not because you have an incorrect assumption about it and have never tried it.

it's actually a very good game if you give it a try. Definitely higher production values than most tower defense games, that's for sure.
It also has a problem that it looks like a cheap android game. Not that that's bad but the reason why I never will buy it.
CharlesGrey: Hi, I've only casually kept an eye on this promo, so I have a question: Is there any chance that Dead State will come up once more? It's pretty much the only game in the promo I'm currently interested in.

( For that matter, has the game been patched up properly by now? Seems like things were a bit rough after release. )
It should show in third round. If third round comes for the fresh games.
apehater: you can extend this rule to never ever take a shower (no one here will smell it, unless gog will introduce some smell the users function)
Maxvorstadt: They will soon present the smell-o-matic controller for us!
ok then i'll stop showering from now on, to be prepared for smell-o-matic
CharlesGrey: Hi, I've only casually kept an eye on this promo, so I have a question: Is there any chance that Dead State will come up once more? It's pretty much the only game in the promo I'm currently interested in.

It will in the thirsd and last reiteration of the "Fresh" games :)
At the moment we are 29 games away from the next iteration.

It will in the 3rd circle

Fresh games are still in round 2, so there will be definetely another chance.
Shendue: Next one: 2000 copies of Dragonball Evolution, just arrived at GOG Movies.
Dubbed by Team Four Star.

Sellout in minutes
Shendue: Next one: 2000 copies of Dragonball Evolution, just arrived at GOG Movies.
Incidentally, the most overdue item right now is "Angry Video Game Nerd", let's hope they're not trying to tell us something with that. ;)
Gah Next Fresh: Smugglers V (-80%) [200]
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Repeat Fresh deal: Smugglers V (-80%) [200]
Smugglers???
Gnaah!
high rated
Tallima: I actually got messaged from people asking for games. Hehehe.
Now you're going to tell us that you're surprised.