It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cypisss: That I can't promise either
yogsloth: It's the only one I'm waiting for as well, and I have to knock offline quite soon... *sigh*
In fact, I'm waiting for it the whole day...
I swear, if Dragonfall doesn't come up next, somebody is gonna get hurt.
(That somebody will probably be me - mental pain, and all that.)
ahh, to much money laid for these games. And still waiting for some...
Klumpen0815: Uhh, Shadowgate next! ^^
Shadowrun Dragonfall??
May I ask what you can promise?
Clerish: New life rule: Never take a shower during an insomnia sale. You may miss Beyond Good and Evil :S
you can extend this rule to never ever take a shower (no one here will smell it, unless gog will introduce some smell the users function)
Looks like the Indy sales have levelled off at about 10 minutes per 100 copies now, so about half an hour to go, in case anyone wants to fix food or something. ;)
Can you promise that there will be more fun games, and some might be lucky to get a freebie?

:)
high rated
DyNaer: LOL; poor servers :p
Tallima: I actually got messaged from people asking for games. Hehehe.
Ha!
Mister-Gosh: Shadowrun Dragonfall??
Pleeeeease - then I can end this and go to bed. My marriage depends on it. The Mrs already unhappy about missing dinner - Don't let me down, GOG
xjay73: It was several hours ago -- at least 12 hours if I remember right. I caught it when I was up to use the bathroom overnight.
bler144: I'd put it at 16 hours ago - was a bit before LoGII which came up right about 11 PST.

Edit - Yup 16 hours: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/page267
lol -- I didn't look at the clock. I just knew it was dark, I was awake, I had to pee, and oh-yeah-better-check-insomnia. :-D
Post edited March 05, 2015 by xjay73
Clerish: New life rule: Never take a shower during an insomnia sale. You may miss Beyond Good and Evil :S
apehater: you can extend this rule to never ever take a shower (no one here will smell it, unless gog will introduce some smell the users function)
They will soon present the smell-o-matic controller for us!
truhlik: Hey GOG. Going to bed. Pls, postpone Shadowgate at least till morning^^
Cypisss: I can't promise anything. In fact...
Come on Nexus I want to sleep tonight.
Maxvorstadt: May I ask what you can promise?
Nothing. Plausible deniability.
the.kuribo: It's a really good game though. I think it gets an unfair rap on here because most PC-based tower defense people are so used to mouse or touch controls.
j0ekerr: More like the way it's so obviously a tablet/smartphone game. the insane amount of cheap and horrible tower defense tablet games out there instantly stigmatizes it.
...Except it's not actually a tablet/smartphone game at all. It was developed for the PS3 initially and thus for controller pad. However, it also controls very well with just a keyboard (but not so good for mouse/touch).

See, it gets written off for something it's not because you have an incorrect assumption about it and have never tried it.

it's actually a very good game if you give it a try. Definitely higher production values than most tower defense games, that's for sure.