It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Briareos262: Anyone know if Sam & Max Hit the Road made its rounds during the day?
xjay73: It was several hours ago -- at least 12 hours if I remember right. I caught it when I was up to use the bathroom overnight.
I'd put it at 16 hours ago - was a bit before LoGII which came up right about 11 PST.

Edit - Yup 16 hours: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/page267
Post edited March 05, 2015 by bler144
Matruchus: Yeah it was 66% on steam when the devs released the new free usa dlc last week so im kind of expecting such a release discount :)
ElTerprise: I hope so. I'm somewhat interested in it since i saw TBs WTF is.. of it.
Yeah, im following it since last July when it was supposed to be released on day one on gog.com but then the whole gog store rewamp happened and the devs stopped gog release at the time.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
high rated
budejovice: (btw glad you were able to get DK for trent - thanks!)
What can I say, that game seems to like me! Hope I'll like it too. ;-D

*prepares for a time travel to page 154*
New life rule: Never take a shower during an insomnia sale. You may miss Beyond Good and Evil :S
truhlik: Hey GOG. Going to bed. Pls, postpone Shadowgate at least till morning^^
Cypisss: I can't promise anything. In fact...
Uhh, Shadowgate next! ^^
high rated
ElTerprise: I hope so. I'm somewhat interested in it since i saw TBs WTF is.. of it.
Matruchus: Yeah, im following it since last July when it was supposed to be released on day one on gog.com but then the whole gog store rewamp happened and the devs stopped gog release at the time.
It wound up not releasing until September, though, right?
budejovice: (btw glad you were able to get DK for trent - thanks!)
HypersomniacLive: What can I say, that game seems to like me! Hope I'll like it too. ;-D

*prepares for a time travel to page 154*
How many pages you actually traveled back?
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Yippee, got Indi for free! Thanks a lot GOG! :)

(for the records:
games bought: 8
games free: 1)
high rated
ElTerprise: How many pages were it?
We're currently on page 169 with my settings.

*see you in a bit, got some unfinished business on page 154*
Matruchus: Yeah, im following it since last July when it was supposed to be released on day one on gog.com but then the whole gog store rewamp happened and the devs stopped gog release at the time.
budejovice: It wound up not releasing until September, though, right?
On that you are right and then the whole gogs currency and regional pricing happened just before that so I guess the devs pulled back cause of it.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Cypisss: I can't promise anything. In fact...
Klumpen0815: Uhh, Shadowgate next! ^^
That I can't promise either
djdarko: Hey, yeah they do look alike! lol

and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4AmSVb6Hew
Haha a really great scene with a great jason lee
he and ethan suplee are so great in "My name is earl (Vader inside)"
or for more
Post edited March 05, 2015 by mcleodone
Cypisss: That I can't promise either
It's the only one I'm waiting for as well, and I have to knock offline quite soon... *sigh*
Cypisss: That I can't promise either
Shadowrun Dragonfall next!!!!
Tallima: I made a computer program that logs in as 500 different GOG users and then clicks on all of the games and then sends me the freebies. I have amassed 2 million codes. Who wants one?
DyNaer: LOL; poor servers :p
I actually got messaged from people asking for games. Hehehe.