It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: Damn it, Assassin's Creed, you're gumming up the works! Hurry the hell up!
That one time when it went down, yeah that was me. You can thank me later ;-)
huN73R: Anyone able top get Desktop dungeons? It's saying swing and miss when I go to checkout.
Same here
Getting the offer expired message too
DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase.

Uh, thats weird it says its still not sold out.
stg83: Indeed, imagine how much faster it would be if they used red instead of orange. :)
And blinking!
Not very much love for Assassin's Creed
Grargar: Nice bug. :P
GOG trolling at its finest. ;)
huN73R: Is the freebie user specific i.e. do I need to click it as soon as it goes on sale or would it have the same result if I pressed it after a while?
The_Blog: Doesn't matter.
You can get it any time. When I got Vangers for free, it was almost changing to another game (11 left).
Grargar: New Fresh deal: Desktop Dungeon (-67%) [200]
Weird, the front page stopped updating for me. I did a full refresh after you posted this and the game shows now. But I'm getting the same message as other folks about the deal being over. I think we hit a genuine system glitch this time.
Senteria: DOUBLE INSOMNIA PROMO NOTIFICATION
Swing and a miss... Sorry, this offer is expired. You can still proceed with the normal priced purchase.

The payment input fields are still there so can you actually buy it despite the "expired" message?
Holy shit! I actually got a freebie :D

Went to buy Desktop Dungeons and got it for free. Awesome.
Celton88: Not very much love for Assassin's Creed
I bet AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations would fly off. We have the evil brother here...

Strange. But some people seem to buy it, as the numbers are decreasing.
Grargar: Nice bug. :P
Seems we're both bug infested ;-p

XYCat: The payment input fields are still there so can you actually buy it despite the "expired" message?
Yes