It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dgmfresh: Nox will nox escape from my hands again! I will wait... --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM
djdarko: PM sent :)
Thank you so much! It may be still a long night anyway...
high rated
Cypisss: I can't promise anything. In fact...
Cunning way to make us get the remaining copies of Pixel Junk Monsters.
Briareos262: Anyone know if Sam & Max Hit the Road made its rounds during the day?
Indeed it did
Matruchus: Train Fever 66% off please :)
That would be awesome +1.
MarkoH01: Missed this 2 times. Hard to believe - before the sales I did not even know that it exists and now I am so frrightened to miss the last time ... those sales are strange and they do strange things.
Tannath: I know the feeling...
If Vangers wasn't the absolute fastest off the shelf, it was dang close. I looked at the stats last night - can't recall exactly, but it was something like 90 seconds each round. Which jibes with having watched the green bar drop in real time.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Cunning way to make us get the remaining copies of Pixel Junk Monsters.
(btw glad you were able to get DK for trent - thanks!)
Briareos262: Anyone know if Sam & Max Hit the Road made its rounds during the day?
It came very early for the second round and now its still due to come for the third round.
Indy is the start of round 3.
It was several hours ago -- at least 12 hours if I remember right. I caught it when I was up to use the bathroom overnight.
Matruchus: Train Fever 66% off please :)
ElTerprise: That would be awesome +1.
Yeah it was 66% on steam when the devs released the new free usa dlc last week so im kind of expecting such a release discount :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Crewdroog: there is! oooh, I gotta go find it!

Now gog wants me to pick 383, but that's 'cause it's a trap. I know how these things work! I pick 385!
Edit: you were right! and I hit 384
I was again sent to page 154; damn, that message is hidden really deep, can't find it, can't move on. I'm doomed to spend the rest of the promo on page 154! Doomed I tell you!!
Look here if you want precise informations about hours :
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Ok I finally did the calculations and I managed to basicly spent almost exactly 100€ on games and gifts in 3 days. :S
ElTerprise: That would be awesome +1.
Matruchus: Yeah it was 66% on steam when the devs released the new free usa dlc last week so im kind of expecting such a release discount :)
I hope so. I'm somewhat interested in it since i saw TBs WTF is.. of it.

Edit: A new record 36 pages back :(
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Thanks, at least I can grab a couple hours of sleep before going in to work. Great news there's a round three. Hopefully I can catch it then. =)