It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tallima: I made a computer program that logs in as 500 different GOG users and then clicks on all of the games and then sends me the freebies. I have amassed 2 million codes. Who wants one?
Are you the hacker known as 4chan?
Tallima: I made a computer program that logs in as 500 different GOG users and then clicks on all of the games and then sends me the freebies. I have amassed 2 million codes. Who wants one?
So you are the guy who stole my freebie code.
Has witcher 1 already come up today?
I need it to go alongside my witcher 2 and 3 for the full collection.
Especially at this sale price
Grargar: Repeat Seasoned deal: Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%) [250]

Oh, I see what happened to Nox. It got ambushed by the Spanish Inquisition.
Shendue: NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Imo one of the best Python jokes ever!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MarkoH01
Vythonaut: Just snatched a copy of mr. Jones! I wasn't quick the first time he showed in the frontpage but this time i was in the right place at the right moment.. Let's see how mr. Jones handles the nazis.. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Get your fists ready and you'll see. Or your wits. Both will do nicely. ;-)

stg83: I am also a fan of Dr. Jones but 1200 could be a little too much for this round, seems to be going well though so far. :)
HypersomniacLive: And Indy has caused havoc to GOG's servers, I'm now being thrown back about 10 pages when I post - and I'm on the 50 posts/ page setting.
this has been happening to me since yesterday :( i make guesses in my head on what number I might land on for funz. like this one will put me at 412

edit: whoa, 383, not even close!
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Crewdroog
IAmSinistar: Beyond Good & Evil is a very good game, in case you need another endorsement.
Tarnicus: *curses you both* I have stopped buying games, after this one...oooh and that one...ooh that looks shiny *swipes card*

Now you've got me sleep-purchasing! ><
You'll thank us later. If you play it that is. =)
Zojokkeli: Somewhere around 400-ish. How in the hell will I ever have time to play them all?
ziolkowskim: We should all just buy an island, ride on the bicycles for power (you know... energy-making ones), play games, eat coconuts and sell steam cards to get cash for beer.
Sounds like a plan! Every willing and able body chips in some and we'll buy an island somewhere exotic.
Looks like Grimmy will actually win.
I just need Pier Solar and Astebreed. Hopefully if I keep bringing it up, the GOG staff will make it happen faster.
TwistedFate.385: It was the last game of the 2nd cycle. It will come back again.
Alright, thanks. Here's hoping for a later comeback.
UX12: Has witcher 1 already come up today?
Yeah. But it will return in Round 3 which started for the seasoned games already.
huN73R: Are you the hacker known as 4chan?
It is 8chan.it, everybody knows that.

And the new CIV 5 expansion is better than any mmo, listen to ICE-T.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by MaGo72
LOL; poor servers :p
UX12: Has witcher 1 already come up today?
yes but now we are on round 3 so you can get it.
Also... for me the witcher 1 it's better then 2... I recommend it
Is somebody stocking on Grimrock codes cause now its going very fast.