It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dajjer: Any clues on how many games are left in this round?????
Seasoned games just started round 3. about 77 left on seasoned I think.
Weird that Witcher 1 (a game that several time was as freebie) was selling faster than LoG.
Shendue: I've sent you a code (regalino... :) )
LiefLayer: thank you a lot!!!
Di nulla, figurati.
Dajjer: Any clues on how many games are left in this round?????
ElTerprise: See here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Very Cool, thanks and thank you IamSinister
Oh bloody hell, pondered upon Beyond G&E until it was almost over only to find out there wasn't enough dosh on my card. Not like I would've done anything if I found out from the start since it's way too late to hit the bank now, but still. In any case, is this the first time it comes around or the second? Will add some funds in before going to work tomorrow but don't really know if it's scheduled to come around again...

On a side note, somehow jackpoted Shadow Man again. Got mine the first time around,. and a second one an hour or so ago. Anyone care for it?
Patsche85: Hey GOG-Team,

please "PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS" again !! I wait and wait and wait :D It was only once time on sale. Please.
It will return. See:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747

(Couldn't resist: It sound like Bond in this context: "Pier Solar will return in: PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS")
Post edited March 05, 2015 by ElTerprise
Vythonaut: Just snatched a copy of mr. Jones! I wasn't quick the first time he showed in the frontpage but this time i was in the right place at the right moment.. Let's see how mr. Jones handles the nazis.. :-)
Get your fists ready and you'll see. Or your wits. Both will do nicely. ;-)

stg83: I am also a fan of Dr. Jones but 1200 could be a little too much for this round, seems to be going well though so far. :)
No amount of copies can ever be too much for Indy. Look, he may even beat Grimrock.

And Indy has caused havoc to GOG's servers, I'm now being thrown back about 10 pages when I post - and I'm on the 50 posts/ page setting.
truhlik: Weird that Witcher 1 (a game that several time was as freebie) was selling faster than LoG.
Gerald's mojo I guess.
Is this the last round or will the sales continue on 3/5/2015?
Experiment513: Let's hope Vangers will pop up soon. :))
Missed this 2 times. Hard to believe - before the sales I did not even know that it exists and now I am so frrightened to miss the last time ... those sales are strange and they do strange things.
LiefLayer: grazie infinite!!
Shendue: Di nulla, figurati.
corretto XD
I made a computer program that logs in as 500 different GOG users and then clicks on all of the games and then sends me the freebies. I have amassed 2 million codes. Who wants one?
INFERNO.COP: Oh bloody hell, pondered upon Beyond G&E until it was almost over only to find out there wasn't enough dosh on my card. Not like I would've done anything if I found out from the start since it's way too late to hit the bank now, but still. In any case, is this the first time it comes around or the second? Will add some funds in before going to work tomorrow but don't really know if it's scheduled to come around again...
It was the last game of the 2nd cycle. It will come back again.
Giving up and waiting for round 3.
Experiment513: Let's hope Vangers will pop up soon. :))
MarkoH01: Missed this 2 times. Hard to believe - before the sales I did not even know that it exists and now I am so frrightened to miss the last time ... those sales are strange and they do strange things.
Well you can only pray to be there when it comes. It was gone in cca. two minutes both times.