It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Happy happy fun time, i got Nox ! great community here guys.
LiefLayer: I can't... I have to save 13€ for dreamfall
I've sent you a code (regalino... :) )
Any clues on how many games are left in this round?????
Indy comparison:

First round (400):
1-200: 2m 27s
201-400: 2m 33s

Second round (800):
1-200: 2m 44s
201-400: 2m 13s
401-600: 3m 48s
601-800: 6m 00s

Third round (1200):
1-200: 3m 48s
201-400: 5m 54s

And slowing down further, 401-500 already took about 4 minutes. Should be at least another half hour, I reckon.
Dajjer: Any clues on how many games are left in this round?????
Zero seasoned and about 30 fresh games.
Matruchus: They have both games discounted in this promo so everybody is buying Grimrock 2 + Grimrock 1 was already a freebie a year ago so a lot of people have it already.
LiefLayer: I don't have it...
I have it through Humble. Don't recall it being a GOG freebie, though. Must have just overlooked it at the time.
Dajjer: Any clues on how many games are left in this round?????
See here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post6747
Crewdroog: wait, there are gonna be more than three rounds?
opeter2: Don't know really. But on first page it says, that INSOMNIA DOUBLE SALE will last 96 hours ... that means four (4) days.
i just figured the 96 hrs was a assumption on their part for how long this might last. that's what I get for assuming! :)

I mean, if the sale just ends on 96 and people are waiting for that one game to drop and it doesn't before the cut-off, I see lots of butt-hurt. oh so much butt-hurt. ...even though there was four days.. ;)
LiefLayer: I can't... I have to save 13€ for dreamfall
Shendue: I've sent you a code (regalino... :) )
thank you a lot!!!
LiefLayer: I don't have it...
Matruchus: Well buy it then now and save us :)
Yes - it's a great game! Get one for yourself, and while you're at it, pick up a copy for each of your 38 closest friends!

(No really, it is a fun little game esp for the price)
Finally Grimrock is in good position to win against Indy :)
Hey GOG-Team,

please "PIER SOLAR AND THE GREAT ARCHITECTS" again !! I wait and wait and wait :D It was only once time on sale. Please.
ziolkowskim: What's the length of your to-do list game-wise?
I am loosing count on mine...
Zojokkeli: Somewhere around 400-ish. How in the hell will I ever have time to play them all?
We should all just buy an island, ride on the bicycles for power (you know... energy-making ones), play games, eat coconuts and sell steam cards to get cash for beer.
Indy got off the plane and is now on a dog sled.

And yet, it might still sell out before Grimrock.
wizardofid: and yet it isn't a bad game O.0 just shows people don't know a good game, even if you smack them in the face with a WII controller....
ElTerprise: A lot of them already have it.
Well nothing wrong with double copies people.I must admit, I didn't get grim, but rather got grim 2 so it's all my fault, grim is so slow :p