It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Augmenti: Has Dead State already listed for 3/4/2015?
iscagog: yup
Damn, thanks!
LiefLayer: I don't have it...
Matruchus: Well buy then now and save us :)
I can't... I have to save 13€ for dreamfall
Crewdroog: wait, there are gonna be more than three rounds?
Don't know really. But on first page it says, that INSOMNIA DOUBLE SALE will last 96 hours ... that means four (4) days.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by opeter2
Ixamyakxim: Are we on Round 3 of the oldies?
Yes
Dgmfresh: Nox will nox escape from my hands again! I will wait... --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM
I have an extra copy if you missed it? You had me at Lionel Ritchie.
opeter2: Don't know really. But on first page it says, that INSOMNIA DOUBLE SALE will be last 96 hours ... that means four (4) days.
Days don't correspond to rounds
opeter2: Don't know really. But on first page it says, that INSOMNIA DOUBLE SALE will be last 96 hours ... that means four (4) days.
That's just the stream. The sale ends when all copies are gone.
opeter2: 3 Hours. No, just kidding.
ElTerprise: I think about an hour +/- a few minutes.
and yet it isn't a bad game O.0 just shows people don't know a good game, even if you smack them in the face with a WII controller....
high rated
Grimorck is surely a legend in this Promo...
ziolkowskim: What's the length of your to-do list game-wise?
I am loosing count on mine...
Somewhere around 400-ish. How in the hell will I ever have time to play them all?
With the speed Grimrock is going its going to need at least two hours before its done.
ElTerprise: I think about an hour +/- a few minutes.
wizardofid: and yet it isn't a bad game O.0 just shows people don't know a good game, even if you smack them in the face with a WII controller....
A lot of them already have it.
Guys does anybody have a spare Red Faction 1 key for trade or gift ;) as i just love that game and i was in school and missed it for the 3rd furkin time. Thx in advance
deja65: Guys does anybody have a spare Red Faction 1 key for trade or gift ;) as i just love that game and i was in school and missed it for the 3rd furkin time. Thx in advance
You missed it for the 2nd time :)
deja65: Guys does anybody have a spare Red Faction 1 key for trade or gift ;) as i just love that game and i was in school and missed it for the 3rd furkin time. Thx in advance
There's one round. It should once again.