It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Day 1 Indy: 400
Day 2 Indy: 800
Day 3 Indy: 1200

Notice the pattern? ;)
opeter2: Of course ... Day 4 Indy: 1600
wait, there are gonna be more than three rounds?
andysheets1975: So does everyone already have Grimrock or something? It's really crawling for such an acclaimed game...
They have both games discounted in this promo so everybody is buying Grimrock 2 + Grimrock 1 was already a freebie a year ago so a lot of people have it already.
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
Has Dead State already listed for 3/4/2015?
Did Indy just sell 380 copies in a few minutes? oO
stg83: Hmm...lets see if Indiana Keanes with so many copies of the game to be sold.
HypersomniacLive: Hey, watch your mouth when you talk about Indy!
Right? Those are fighting words :D
What's the length of your to-do list game-wise?
I am loosing count on mine...
Augmenti: Has Dead State already listed for 3/4/2015?
yup
wizardofid: how long has grimfail been on ?
opeter2: 3 Hours. No, just kidding.
I think about an hour +/- a few minutes.
andysheets1975: So does everyone already have Grimrock or something? It's really crawling for such an acclaimed game...
Matruchus: They have both games discounted in this promo so everybody is buying Grimrock 2 + Grimrock 1 was already a freebie a year ago so a lot of people have it already.
I don't have it...
Augmenti: Thanks for the heads up. :) Is there a master list for the sale somewhere?
Shendue: 1st page of this very topic.
Thanks! :)
Just snatched a copy of mr. Jones! I wasn't quick the first time he showed in the frontpage but this time i was in the right place at the right moment.. Let's see how mr. Jones handles the nazis.. :-)
eldav80: Thanks for the Key MaGo72, any game you want me to look out for when you are taking a break ?

Also, how to use key ?
No need, enjoy the game. Scroll down down the page, in the lower left is link with the name REDEEM CODE, copy the number into the field and press redeem.
Matruchus: They must be kidding with 1200 Indies.
stg83: Well indies are the future of the gaming industry afterall. ;)
Ugh... -_-
Matruchus: They have both games discounted in this promo so everybody is buying Grimrock 2 + Grimrock 1 was already a freebie a year ago so a lot of people have it already.
LiefLayer: I don't have it...
Well buy it then now and save us :)
Post edited March 05, 2015 by Matruchus
HypersomniacLive: Hey, watch your mouth when you talk about Indy!
I am also a fan of Dr. Jones but 1200 could be a little too much for this round, seems to be going well though so far. :)