It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

anyways, Indie goes faaaaast.
Did I missed Legend of Grim...

Oh wait. It's still keaning here :)
So does everyone already have Grimrock or something? It's really crawling for such an acclaimed game...
Pidgeot: I suspect there will be at least 4 or 5 cycles. I can't imagine the promo ending before the stream, and that one still has nearly 2 days left.

Granted, they *might* have underestimated the popularity of the sale... in which case all bets are off, because I don't think they'll be able to add any more rounds at the last minute.
The previous iterations of Insomnia had three cycles with increased cargo, and the third cycle was, from what I remember, WAY longer.

Still, no idea how this one will work, especially since we have two carousels now.
Thanks for the Key MaGo72, any game you want me to look out for when you are taking a break ?

Also, how to use key ?
Klumpen0815: Day 1 Indy: 400
Day 2 Indy: 800
Day 3 Indy: 1200

Notice the pattern? ;)
Yes! Day 2 precedes Day 3. Day 1 precedes Day 2. If this pattern continues and we keep going back in time, there will only be 200 copies on Day Zero!
The_Blog: I was just quoting someone who said it was 61 seconds. So no garantue for anything. ^^
LynetteC: The_Blog needs a public wishlist on the GOGWiki so that we can all return the love. :-)
I fell flattered :3
how long has grimfail been on ?
high rated
stg83: Hmm...lets see if Indiana Keanes with so many copies of the game to be sold.
Hey, watch your mouth when you talk about Indy!
Thanks to the buyers from US of A, Indy is going strong ... I mean fast :)
Third round, 1200 copies, only 50% off.... this will take a while. Keanu Keanes and the Fate of Keaningtis (my god, what an awful joke, lol).
wizardofid: how long has grimfail been on ?
3 Hours. No, just kidding.
guppy44: Wow, finishing with the big guns. Now I just need to catch Sam & Max this time around. I'll glue my eyelids open if I need to. O.O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4jQttzATo8
Matruchus: They must be kidding with 1200 Indies.
Well indies are the future of the gaming industry afterall. ;)
Nox will nox escape from my hands again! I will wait... --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM